Madhya Pradesh Power Generation Company Ltd. (MPPGCL) is inviting applications from eligible candidates for the post of Plant Assistant ITI. Madhya Pradesh PGCL will be recruiting 100 candidates to fill the vacancies for Plant Assistant Mechanical and Electrical.
Schedule of Dates for MPPGCL Plant Assistant jobs 2019
- The application process started from 1st August 2019.
- The last date to apply online is August 30, 2019, which is also the last date to complete the form.
- The exam is to be held in October 2019.
- Mock Test for MPPGCL Plant Assistant will be uploaded 15 days before the exam.
- Admit cards will be available to download 10 days before the exam.
- The candidates from OBC and General category have to pay Rs. 1000 as application fee.
- SC/ST candidates have to pay Rs. 600 as the application fee.
- The payment of fee can be made through Debit/Credit Card, Net Banking or at MP Online KIOSK in cash.
MPPGCL 2019 Plant Assistant Recruitment Vacancy Details
Total Number of Posts – 100
Plant Assistant (Electrical) – 40
Plant Electrical (Mechanical) – 60
Eligibility Criteria for MPPGCL Plant Assistant Recruitment 2019
For Plant Assistant (Mechanical)
- The age limit for eligible candidates is 18-40 years.
- The candidates should have passed class 10th exam with ITI Certificate in related trade.
- General and OBC candidates should have minimum 60% marks in ITI.
For Plant Assistant (Electrical)
- The age limit for candidates applying is 18-40 years.
- The candidates should have passed 10th grade and have an ITI certificate in related trade.
- The minimum marks for OBC and General candidates is 60%.
Salary for MPPGCL Plant Assistant
The Plant Assistant at MPPGCL will receive pay as per the level-6 of pay matrix, which is 25,300 to 80,500.
The Bottom Line
Now you know all the details related to MPPGCL Plant Assistant Recruitment 2019, and can apply before the end date. To know more details about the vacancy check official website of MPPGCL, www.mppgcl.mp.gov.in.