UKPSC ACF Recruitment 2019: Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC) has released the notification for the recruitment of Assistant Conservator of Forest (ACF). Interested candidates will get all the information about this state government job in this article.
UKPSC has released the notification for 45 vacant posts of ACF. Here are the essential details of UKPSC ACF Recruitment 2019 that you should know before applying for it.
UKPSC ACF jobs 2019 Vacancy Details
UKPSC released a total of 45 vacancies; here is the category wise detail of vacancies:
- UR -25
- SC -09
- ST – 01
- OBC – 06
- EWS – 04
Important Dates for UKPSC ACF 2019 jobs
- Uttarakhand Public Service Commission has released the notification for ACF recruitment 2019 on 30 July 2019.
- Interested candidates can apply for this state government till 20 August 2019.
UKPSC 2019 ACF Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- Applicant must have a graduation degree from government recognised university in one of following disciplines; (a) Agriculture, (b) Botany, (c) Chemistry, (d) Computer Application/Computer Science,(e) Engineering- Agriculture/Chemical/Civil/Computer/Electrical/Electronics/Mechanical (f) Environmental Science, (g)Forestry, (h) Geology, (i) Horticulture, (j)Mathematics, (k)Physics, (l) Statistics, (m) Veterinary Science, (n) Zoology.
- Applicants who have worked in the Indian army or who has NCC ’B’ or ‘C’ certificate will get preference in selection.
- Applicants’ age should not be less than 21 years and more than 42 years as on 1 July 2018 to apply for the aforementioned posts.
- Candidates from reserved category will be entitled to get the relaxation in the age as per the rules.
- Height of the male candidates should be 163 cm (152 cm for Reserved Category) and their chest should be Chest – 84 cm (05 cm exposition).
- Height of female applicants should be 150 cm (145 cm for Reserved Category).
How to Apply for UKPSC AFC Recruitment 2019
UKPSC is inviting the applications from the interested candidates through online mode only. The commission has released the application form on its website. If you want to apply for this above mentioned state government job then follow the below-given instruction;
- To apply for AFC vacancies interested candidates will have to visit the official website of UKPSC (link shared below).
- Click on recruitment tab on the home of website and then click on the ‘Recruitment Assistant Conservator of Forest Exam-2019 (29-07-2019)’
- A new page will appear on your screen, here click on the online application link.
- You will get instructions to fill the application form in a new page, read them and click on apply now button.
- Here you will have to fill all the details about you including your personal and educational details.
- At last, you will have to pay the application fee to complete the application and then submit it.
- For the applicants from UR category and others, the application fee is Rs. 173. 60.
- For the candidates from SC/ ST category the application fee is Rs. 83.60.
- For the PwD candidates, no application fee are payable, they will only have to pay Rs. 23.60 the processing fee with tax.
UKPSC 2019 Assistant Forest Conservator Plan of Exam and Syllabus
- The exam will be objective type carrying 150 questions.
- The preliminary exam will be conducted in 2 parts. Part-I is General Studies (100 marks) and Paper-II is General Aptitude Test (50 marks).
- Second Compulsory paper (General English) is for 100 marks and 3 hours in duration. This includes essay writing, letter writing, precis writing, vocabulary, application of grammar, summary writing, translation (Hindi to English and vice versa), use of prepositions, uses of verb,
- Third Compulsory Paper (General Knowledge) is of 100 marks for 3 hours.
Optional Subjects for UKPSC ACF Exam 2019
Candidates have to choose any 2 optional subjects out of
- Environmental Science
- Computer Applications/Computer Science
- Engineering (Computer/Electrical/Mechanical/Electronics/Civil Chemical/Agriculture)
- Veterinary Science
Each optional subject selected by the candidates will have one question paper carrying 200 marks to be completed in 3 hours. Each question paper will have 2 parts containing 4 questions in each part. Candidates will have to answer five questions in all.
The interview stage will account for 75 marks
UKPSC ACF 2019 Detailed Syllabus
UKPSC ACF Recruitment Selection Procedure
- Selection of the applicants will be based written exam and interview. The written exam for the selection will be conducted into two phases; Preliminary Exam and Main Examination.
- Only those candidates can participate in Main exam who will clear the Prelim exam. In order to clear the Main exam, the candidate will have to score at least 35% marks in Hindi.
- Candidates who will clear the Main exam will have to submit their documents in UKPSC office.
- After the document verification, the shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
- To read and download the UKPSC notification for the recruitment of Assistant Conservator of Forest, click here.
- To apply online for the UKPSC ASF Recruitment 2019, click here.
- To reach the official website of UKPSC, click here.
The Bottom Line
The article consists of the details of UKPSC ACF Recruitment 2019. If you want to apply for the aforementioned government jobs then make sure to apply before the last date to submit the application online.
We have given all the links in the post above to help to apply for the vacancies in UKPSC. Still, if you need some help related to UKPSC ACF Recruitment 2019, feel free to write to us in the comment box below.