Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC) and Uttarakhand High Court (UHC) have invited applications for the Assistant Review Officer (ARO), Typist, Translator and other post. The online application process has been started from Dec 10, 2018. However, the exam date is yet to be announced. Interested candidates must read on to know more.
Here in this article we will share important dates, eligibility, application fee, vacancy details, useful links and selection process.
- The application process started Dec 10, 2018
- End date to apply online is Dec 31, 2018
- Last Date to Pay Exam Fee is Dec 31, 2018
- Exam Date to be notified soon
- Application fee for SC/ST candidates is 95.40/-
- For OBC and General candidates fee is 185.40/-
- For PH (Divyang) candidates, the examination fee is 35.40/-
Candidates can pay the examination fee through Net Banking, Debit Card or Credit Card only.
Exam Center: Candidates can choose to appear for exam at any of these centers- Haldwani, Haridwar, Almora, and Srinagar.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility
Assistant Review Officer (Samiksha Adhikari) – 56
Typist – 06
To be eligible for these post, candidates need to have a bachelor degree in any stream from any recognized university. Also, the candidate should have 9000 Key depression in English Typing.
Translator – 06
Candidates having bachelor degree in any stream from any recognized university, or a degree or certificate in Hindi to English, are eligible. For more details on this, scroll down to get the link to download the official notification.
Assistant Librarian – 01
Candidates need to have bachelor degree in any stream from a recognized university or a diploma in Library Science are eligible for the post.
- To visit official website of UKPSC, click here.
- To download the official notification released by UKPSC, click here.
- To apply online, click here.
The Bottom Line
The article includes the details on UKPSC ARO and other post recruitment 2018-19. Interested candidates must read the official notification before applying for the same. If you have any query, you can write to us in the comment box below.