Northern Coalfield Limited (NCL) Singrauli has invited application for various trade apprentice recruitment 2018. Interested candidates should check the eligibility criteria and apply online for the post. Here in the article we will share the important details in short in the article.
- The application process started Dec 10, 2018. Interested candidates can scroll down for the link to apply online.
- End date to apply online is Jan 12, 2019. This is also the last date to complete the form.
- NCL has not announced the exam date. It will be notified soon.
There is no examination fee for these positions. Candidates simply need to apply online and appear for the exam.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility
NCL has invited application for 441 Post, for which candidate’s age should be 16-24 years as on 01/04/2018. Applicants will be recruited as Electrician, Welder (Gas and Electricity), and Fitter.
For the post of Welder (Gas and Electricity) and Fitter, candidate should be class 10th pass with ITI certificate in related trade from NCVT or NCVC recognized institute, with a minimum of 50% marks.
For the post of candidate should be 8th pass with ITI certificate in related trade from NCVT or NCVC recognized institute, with a minimum of 50% marks.
For the post, the SC/ST/PH candidates need only 45% marks.
Also Read:- NCL Various Post Recruitment Online Form 2020
- To apply online, click here
- To read or download the official notification, click here.
- Click here to visit the official website of NCL.
The Bottom Line
The article discusses the Northern Coalfield Limited (NCL) Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2018-19 dates, eligibility, vacancy details, and important links. Interested candidates can read official notification or can visit the official website for more details. We have tried covering the important details in short here, for more details you can write your query in the comment box below.