Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MP PEB Middle School Teacher) has invited candidates for online counselling registration for the post of Middle School TET Varg II. The candidates are required to bring their document, undergo district wise verification, and provide many other details. Only those candidates are eligible for counselling who have qualified MP Middle School Teacher Exam 2020. For more details on this, move the cursor down.
- The counselling for MPPEB middle school teacher recruitment starts March 5, 2020.
- The end date for to register for counselling is 25 March 2020.
- The District Wise Verification of qualified candidates will be held in April 2020.
- The final list of selected candidates will be announced in May 2020.
- The candidates are required to pay an application fee to register for counselling.
- For General / other State candidates, the application fee is Rs. 200.
- Application fee to be paid by OBC / SC / ST / PH candidates is Rs. 150.
- Payment of fee can be made via MP Online KIOSK or through Debit / Credit Card or Net Banking only.
The candidates will be required to bring along a few documents for verification purpose during the counselling. Below is the list of documents you must take with you when appearing for the counselling.
- Date of Birth (DOB) certificate (High School / Intermediate).
- Final year mark sheet of B.Ed.
- Final year mark sheet of Bachelor’s Degree.
- Visit the website to know if more documents are required.
Other Useful Information
- To register for counselling, click here.
- To know details and updates on the MP PEB Middle School Teacher online counselling, visit a website, https://trc.mponline.gov.in/ .
Registration for MP PEB Middle school teacher online counselling is started, the end date to register is 25th March 2020. All the necessary details along with a link to register are included herein. Candidates are encouraged to visit the MP PEB website for more details. You can also write your questions to us in the comment section below.
Is Online Schooling the New Future of Education?