Lucknow Metro Rail Corporation Limited (LMRC) has invited online applications from eligible and interested candidates for executive and non-executive posts. The link to apply online will be active from 22nd November 2019. All the important details on Lucknow Metro Rail various post recruitment 2019 are discusses below, scroll down to know.
- Candidates can fill LMRC online form 2019 for recruitment of various posts from 22nd November 2019.
- Closing date for submission of LMRC online application is 23rd December 2019.
- The last date for payment of application fee is Dec 23, 2019.
- The Computer-based examination (CBT) for selection of candidates will be conducted on January 13, 2020.
- Candidates will be able to download admit cards from January 3, 2020.
- Application Fee
- The application fee for LMRC online form 2019 for General / OBC / EWS category candidates is Rs. 590.
- SC / ST candidates shall pay Rs. 236 as application fee.
- Payment of fee can be done via online or offline mode.
LMRC Recruitment 2019 Vacancy and Eligibility
LMRC Recruitment 2019 CBT for Selection
- The written exam for selection will be Objective type Computer Based Test (CBT).
- The question paper for CBT will be bilingual (Hindi and English)
- The CBT will be of 2 hours, consisting of multiple-choice objective type questions.
- The written exam will test candidates skills in English language, Logical Ability, General Awareness & Computer Applications, Quantitative Aptitude and knowledge of the discipline.
- The CBT will include negative marking, where for every wrong answer 1 /3 marks allocated to the question will be deducted.
How to Apply for LMRC Recruitment 2019
- You can applu online through website, www.upmetrorail.com.
- You must have a valid personal e-mail ID which will be used for communicating the information.
- Go to the UPMRCL’s website www.upmetrorail.com,click on the link “RECRUITMENT”.
- Click on apply link and fill up all the details asked therein.
- You will have to upload scanned copy of passport size color photo and signature.
- Payment of fee is the last step of successful form submission.
For more details on the LMRC various post recruitment 2019, candidates are advised to read the official notification carefully and ascertain that they meet the required eligibility before applying online. The link to download official notification is mentioned above.
The Bottom Line
Now you know that LMRC is recruiting candidates for various posts for which online forms are released. Candidates will be able to apply online for LMRC recruitment 2019 from 22nd Nov to 13th Dec 2019. The link to official notification and website are included above. For more details check the links. You can also write your queries to us in the comment section below.