Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Ltd. (UPPCL) or Uttar Pradesh Vidhut Bihag has invited online applications form for the post of Junior Engineer (Trainee) Civil Junior Engineer. The vacancies announced are for Diploma holders. The application submission process will start from 5th Dec 2019 and end on 26th Dec 2019.
Interested candidates should scroll down to know details on UPPCL JE trainee civil recruitment 2019.
- The notification for UPPCL JE trainee civil recruitment 2019 was released on 21st of November 2019.
- The UPPCL JE Online form 2019 will be available online from 5th Dec 2019.
- The last date to apply online for UPPCL JE recruitment 2019 is 26th Dec 2019.
- The end date for payment of application fee is Dec 26, 2019.
- The exam for selection of candidates will be held in first week of February 2020.
- Candidates will be able to download admit card one week before the exam.
- The application fee for candidates belonging to General / OBC category is Rs. 1000.
- The fee to be paid by SC / ST category candidates is Rs. 700.
- PH (Divyang) candidates have to pay Rs. 10 as examination fee.
- Candidates can pay the exam fee through Debit/Credit Card, Net Banking, or E Wallet, Cash Card mode.
Category wise vacancy details
- Unreserved – 16
- OBC (NCL) – 06
- SC – 05
- ST – 01
- Economically Weaker Section – 03
UPPCL JE trainee Recruitment 2019
- The candidates should not be less than 18 years or more than 40 years in age as on 01.01.2019.
- Age relaxation in upper age will be given as per rules of Government of India.
- Candidates shall have passed 3 years of Diploma course in civil engineering awarded by Pravidhik Shiksha Parishad , Uttar Pradesh or equivalent recognized by state government.
- Candidates shall also have good knowledge of Hindi Devnagri script.
- Candidates who have achieved the diploma in civil engineering through distance learning education will not be eligible for the UPPCL JE Trainee Civil recruitment 2019.
Candidates are also required to have good physical and mental health. For more details read the UPPCL JE (Trainee) Civil Recruitment Notification 2019.
UPPCL JE Trainee (Civil) Selection Process
- Selection of candidates will be made based on their performance in Computer Based Test (CBT) conducted by UPPCL at 4 cities, including Meerut, Varanasi, Agra and Lucknow.
- The CBT will comprise of 200 questions of 200 marks, where 150 questions will be Diploma level, 20 of reasoning, 20 of General Knowledge/Awareness and 10 of General Hindi.
- The duration of exam will be 3 hours.
- Each correct answer will carry one mark and for every wrong answer, 0.25 marks will be deducted additionally.
- The exam is qualifying in nature, those who score less than 30% marks will be not be considered for further selection.
- The merit list of shortlisted candidates will be prepared based on their performance in CBT.
- The answer key will also be posted on the UPPCL’s website for 3 days for candidates.
Pay Scale for UPPCL Junior Engineer Trainee Civil
- The candidates will receive salary as per the level 7 pay matrix of 7th Pay Commission, i.e. Rs. 44, 900. Dearness and other allowance will be given as per the rules of UPPCL.
Candidates are also advised to visit the official website of UPPCL, https://upenergy.in/, for more details on the vacancy of Junior Engineer Trainee in Civil cadre.
The Bottom Line
Now that you know the last date for submission of UPPCL JE Trainee Civil online form 2019 is 26th December 2019, make sure not to miss the date. All details on UPPCL recruitment 2019 that you should know are discussed above. Topics include important dates, eligibility, and selection.