Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Ltd. (UPPCL) or Vidhut Bihag has invited applications for the post of Assistant Engineer (AE) in EC/CS/Electrical and Civil Trade. The engineering degree graduates who are seeking a government job in Uttar Pradesh can apply for UPPCL AE recruitment 2019. To know more details on the same move the cursor down.
UPPCL AE Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
- The UPPCL AE Recruitment Notification 2019 was released on September 20, 2019.
- The link to apply online will be activate from 25th September 2019.
- The end date to apply online and make payment of application fee is 14th October 2019.
- The exam is scheduled in first week of November 2019 (tentative).
Application Fee for UPPCL AE Recruitment Online Form 2019
- The application fee for General / OBC candidates is Rs. 1000.
- Examination fee to be paid by SC / ST candidates is Rs. 700.
- PH (Divyang) category candidates need to pay Rs. 10 as application fee.
- Candidates can pay the exam fee through Credit/ Debit Card, Net Banking, or E Wallet, Cash Card Mode.
UPPCL AE Vacancy Details 2019
- The total number of vacancies of AE announced by UPPCL is 301.
- The vacancies for
various engineering braches are as follows:
Computer Science (CS) – 22
Electrical – 271
Civil – 03
Electronics and Communication – 05
UPPCL AE Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- The age limit for eligible candidates is 21-40 years as on 01.01.2019.
- The candidates shall have BE/B.Tech degree (4 year) in Computer Science/Civil/Electrical and Electronics & Communication.
- Candidates shall also have the knowledge of Hindi Devnagri Lipi.
How to Apply
- The candidates can apply online through the official website of UPPCL, www.uppcl.org.
- Candidates must login to the website and follow the instructions before filling the form.
UPPCL AE Recruitment 2019 Syllabus
- As per the official notification, the syllabus for various disciplines will be same as that of GATE 2019.
UPPCL AE 2019 Selection Process and Exam Pattern
- UPPCL will conduct a Computer Based Test (CBT) and Personal Interview to select candidates for the posts for AE.
- The CBT will comprise of questions of different difficulty level. 75% questions will be from the Bachelor of Engineering level, 10% from Reasoning/aptitude, 10% from General Knowledge/Awareness and 5% related to General Hindi.
- Candidates will be penalized for wrong answers, for each wrong answer 25% marks assigned to the question will be deducted.
- The CBT will be qualifying in nature, candidates obtaining less than 30% marks in it will not be eligible for further stage of selection.
- The final list of selected candidates will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained by candidate in CBT and interview.
The Bottom Line
Here all the important information on UPPCL AE recruitment 2019 are discussed. Topics discussed include important dates, application fee, vacancy details, syllabus, exam pattern and selection process. For more details visit the official website of UPPCL and don’t forget to read the official notification before applying for the AE vacancies in UPPCL. You can write your queries to us in the comment section below.