UPPCL JE Electrical Recruitment 2019: Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Ltd. (UPPCL) has invited applications for recruitment of Junior Engineer (JE) Trainee Electrical for direct recruitment. The only mode of application submission is online, no other mode of submission is accepted.
Government jobs are most sought after in India, and here UPPCL is giving opportunity to grab the post of Junior Engineer with them. It is important for candidates to check the eligibility and qualification required for the UPPCL JE recruitment 2019.
UPPCL JE Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
- The online application submission process started from 23rd September 2019.
- The end date for application submission is 16th October 2019.
- The payment of fee through Debit/Credit Card or Net Banking can be made by 16th Oct 2019.
- The last date to make payment of fee through offline mode, SBI Challan is 18th October 2019.
- The tentative date for CBT for UPPCL JE Electrical recruitment 2019 is 4th week of November 2019.
Application Fee for UPPCL JE Electrical 2019
- Candidates belonging to other than Uttar Pradesh (any category) have to pay Rs. 1000 as application fee.
- General/EWS/OBC/Ex-Servicemen/DFF of Uttar Pradesh have to pay Rs. 1000 as application fee.
- SC/ST candidates with domicile of U.P. shall pay Rs. 700 as application fee.
- The application fee to be paid by Physically handicap (Disability type – OA/OL/PD/PB only) is Rs. 10.
UPPCL JE Electrical 2019 Vacancy Details
- The total number of JE vacancies announced by UPPCL are 296.
- The vanacies for General, OBC, EWS, SC and ST candidates are 121, 79, 29, 62 and 5 respectively.
UPPCL JE Recruitment 2019 Eligibility
- The minimum age of candidate should not be less than 18 years in age and more than 40 years as on 01.01.2019.
- The age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules of Government of India.
- Maximum age for candidates after availing all relaxations should not be more than 55 years.
- Candidates must have passed 3 years Diploma exam in Electrical Engineering recognized by Pravidhik Shiksha, Uttar Pradesh or equivalent recognized by state government. OR
- Should have passed 3 years All India Diploma Exam in Electrical Engineering conducted by the All India Council for Technical Education (SICTE), Government of India. OR
- Should have passed Diploma Exam in Electrical Engineering conducted by a university incorporated by an Act of State/central legislature.
- Candidates should have knowledge of Hindi (Devnagri Script), which is a mandatory criterion. Those who have not passed their high school or equivalent in Hindi, will have to appear for an exam conducted by the Registrar, Department Examination, Government of UP, within 3 years of joining the UPPCL.
- Candidates who have passed Diploma through Distance Learning shall not be eligible.
UPPCL JE Electrical Selection 2019
- The selection of candidates for UPPCL JE posts will be based on their performance in computer based test (CBT).
- The exam will be conducted for 200 marks and for duration of 3 hours.
- The CBT will include 150 questions from Diploma level Engineering, 20 questions each from Reasoning and General Knowledge/Awareness and 10 questions of General Hindi.
- Candidates will be awarded 1 mark for every right answer and one-fourth of the marks allocated to the question will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- The candidates who will score below 30% will be rejected for further process.
- Merit list will be prepared on the basis of candidates performance in the CBT.
How to Apply for UPPCL JE Recruitment 2019
- Candidates should visit the official website of UPPCL, www.uppcl.org.
- Click on “Apply Online” link and follow the steps given there to complete the process.
- Application is considered successfully submitted after payment of examination fee.
The Bottom Line
UPPCL has invited applications for post of Junior Engineer Electrical, and the notification for the same has been released. The end date for submission for online application is October 16, 2019. The UPPCL JE 2019 CBT exam is scheduled in November 2019. The important dates, eligibility and selection process for UPPCL JE Electrical Recruitment 2019 is discussed above. Write your queries related to this recruitment in the comment section below.
Open Naukri has now started providing online career counselling for students and job seekers. Contact us now.