Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) is accepting online applications for the posts of Personal Officer. A total of 15 vacancies are announced for UPPCL personal officer recruitment 2019. All the interested and eligible candidates are advised to read the official notification before submitting the form online. To know all the important details regarding the same scroll down.
UPPCL Personal Officer Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
- The UPPCL online form 2019 were made available online from 23rd October 2019.
- End date for the submission of online form is 14th November 2019.
- The UPPCL Exam 2019 for the recruitment of Personal Officer is scheduled in January 2020 (tentatively).
- The date for the availability of admit card is yet to be notified.
UPPCL Online Form 2019 Application Fee
- The candidates belonging to General/OBC/EWS categories are required to pay Rs. 1000 as application fee.
- The application fee to be paid by SC/ST/PH candidates is Rs. 700.
UPPCL Vacancy 2019 Details
- The total number of vacancies for UPPCL Personal Officer are 15.
The category wise vacancies announced are:
General – 10
OBC – 03
EWS – 01
SC – 05
UPPCL Personal Officer Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Age Limit (as on 01/07/2019)
- The minimum age for candidates is 21 years.
- The maximum age of candidates should not be more than 40 years in age.
- The candidates are required to have Bachelor’s Degree of a recognized University in India.
- Candidates must have knowledge of Devanagari, a Hindi language writing system.
How to Apply
- To apply online, visit the official website of UPPCL, www. uppcl.org.
- Click on the “Apply Online Against Advt No. ’05/VSA/2019/PO’ For the Post of Personal Officer” and click on “How to Apply” on the next screen.
- or apply online using the below links.
UPPCL Personal Officer Recruitment 2019 Apply Online
- UPPCL Recruitment 2019 Registration
- UPPCL Personal Officer 2019 Recruitment Login
- UPPCL Personal Officer Recruitment 2019 Notification
UPPCL Recruitment 2019 – Selection of Personal Officer
- Selection of candidates will be based on their performance in written test and interview.
- The written test will comprise of 200 questions of 100 marks.
- The duration of exam will be 3 hours.
- The written exam will penalize candidates for wrong answers. For each wrong answer 1/4 marks from the marks allocated for the question will be deducted.
- The written exam is qualifying in nature, candidates shall score at least 30% marks to be selected.
- The interview will be conducted for 25 marks.
- Candidates selected in the written exam will be called for interview. The final selection will be made based on candidates performance in interview.
Winding It Up
Now you know all the important information on UPPCL Personal Officer Recruitment 2019. Topics discussed include dates, application fee, eligibility, selection, how to apply and useful links. Candidates interested in applying for UPPCL vacancy 2019 are advised to read the notification and instructions for candidates. In case you have a question, write to us in the comment section below.