A wonderful initiative by Delhi government in the name of “Jai Bhim Mukhyamantri Pratibha Vikas Yojana 2021” to provide coaching to students for enhancing their skills. The scheme is focused on students in Delhi belonging to Schedule Caste, Schedule Tribe, and Backward Class categories. As a nation can develop if it has educated youth, so this scheme by Delhi government is appreciable. Under the Jai Bhim Mukhyamantri Pratibha Vikas Yojana of Delhi, in the year 2021 approximately 15,000 students have already enrolled for coaching classes. Let’s know more about it.
More About Jai Bhim Mukhyamantri Pratibha Vikas Yojana Scheme
- Jai Bhim Mukhyamantri Pratibha Vikas Yojana Scheme was launched in the year 2018 only for SC & ST students. In the initial year approx. 5,000 students enrolled.
- In 2019, around 15,000 students enrolled under the scheme, as it was extended to students from OBC and EWS category.
- This scheme has been launched by launched by the Chief Minister of Delhi, Mr. Arvind Kejriwal, as an initiative by Delhi government.
- It was launched to help students belonging to SC/ST and other backward classes with the free coaching for various competitive exams.
- The scheme overs students belonging to marginalized communities and economically poor background.
- Apart from free coaching, the students eligible for the scheme are given travel stipend of Rs 2,500 by the government of Delhi.
Coaching institutes under the Jai Bhim Mukhyamantri Pratibha Vikas Scheme
- Byju’s Classes
- Ravindra Institute of Indian Civil Services (OPC) PVT. LTD
- K D Campus Pvt. Ltd.
- Sachdeva Colleges Ltd.
- Kiran Institute of Career Achievement
- Samarpan for Education and Welfare Society
- Career Plus Educational Society
- Think & Learn Pvt. Ltd.
- Sri Chaitanya Educational Institute
Eligibility and Documents Required to Enroll
- To be eligible to enroll in the scheme, applicant should be a resident of the state of Delhi.
- Applicants should have passed 10th and 12th class board exam with good grades or marks.
- Family with income less than Rs.8 lakh per annum can enroll for the scheme.
- The applicant’s Aadhar Card, 10th and 12th class Marksheet, Caste certificate, proof of Permanent residence, Proof of Income, Ration Card, Passport size photo and Contact details will be needed.
Under the Jai Bhim Mukhyamantri Pratibha Vikas Yojana launched by Delhi Government, eligible students from SC, ST, OBC and EWS categories will be given free coaching for competitive exams, by above listed private coaching centres.