Garden Reach Shipbuilders & Engineers Limited (GRSE), Kolkata has invited applications to recruit candidates for the post of Supervisor and Junior Hindi Translator (JHT) on fixed term contract basis and permanent basis, respectively. Interested candidates can read the official notification and eligible can apply online on or before 23rd April 2019.
- The online application process is starting on April 2, 2019. Candidates check the official website to apply online. All notifications relating to this vacancy will be published on the official website of GRSEL.
- The end date for submission of online application is April 23, 2019. So make sure not to miss the date.
A total number of vacancies for Supervisor post are 20. The post is of fixed-term contract in nature for a period of 3 years, which is extendable for up to 2 years depending on the GRSE recruitment. It could also turn into a permanent job if the permanent cadre exists and availability of vacancies.
Read on to know the number of vacancies for a different post.
|Name of Post||Number of Post|
|Admin and HR||2|
The number of vacancy for Junior Hindi Translator is 1, which is on a permanent basis.
- Maximum age of candidates for all the positions should not be more than 28 years as on March 1, 2019.
- Age relaxation will be given to PWD candidates as per Government guidelines.
- The pay scale for all the positions is Rs. 23800-83300
How to Apply for GRSE Recruitment 2019
- The eligible candidates can apply to the post online through www.grse.in or https://jobapply.in/grse2019 on or before April 23, 2019.
- Candidates must apply only online, as no other mode of application submission is accepted.
The Bottom Line
The article discusses all the important details on GRSE recruitment 2019, including eligibility, important dates, vacancy details, and how to apply. To know more on this visit the official website of the GRSE.
Weekly Current Affairs Quiz: 1st to 7th April 2019