Department of Technical Education Himachal Pradesh is inviting the application from interested candidates with Himachali Bonafide for the post of trainer in Vocational and Industrial Training. Interested candidates can send their application online to apply for the vacant post of trainers under the state government.
In this post, we have compiled the essential information related to DTE HP Trainer Vacancies. Candidates can check their eligibility to apply for the aforementioned government job in Himachal Pradesh and apply online. Read on to know the details.
Directorate of Technical Education, Vocational and Industrial Training, Himachal Pradesh has mentioned 81 vacancies in their recently released notification. Here is the detail of same;
- Trainer Electrician – 13 Posts
- Trainer Mechanic Diesel – 5 Posts
- Trainer Mechanic Motor Vehicle – 10 Posts
- Trainer Plumber – 4 Posts
- Trainer Dress Making – 1 Post
- Trainer Employability Skill – 5 Posts
- Trainer Surveyor – 4 Posts
- Trainer Pump Operator-Cum-Mechanic – 3 Posts
- Trainer Computer Operator and Programming Assistant – 2 Posts
- Trainer Maths / Engg. Drawing – 1 Post
- Trainer Engineering Drawing – 5 Posts
- Trainer Maths – 4 Posts
- Trainer IT/ Computer Lab. – 2 Posts
- Trainer Stenographer Secretarial Assistant (Hindi) – 2 Posts
- Trainer Sewing Technology – 1 Post
- Trainer Surface Ornamentation Techniques (Embroidery) – 1 Post
- Trainer Basic Cosmetology – 1 Post
- Trainer Front Office Assistant – 1 Post
- Trainer Draughtsman (Civil) – 4 Posts
- Trainer Stenographer Secretarial Assistant (English) – 1 Post
- Trainer Information and Communication Technology System Maintenance – 2 Posts
- Trainer Fashion Design & Technology – 1 Post
- Trainer Fitter – 6 Posts
- Trainer Mechanic Electronic – 1 Post
- Trainer Turner– 1 Post
- The last date to submit the application online for the Trainers’ vacancies in DTE Himachal Pradesh is 7 August 2019.
- The Application Fee for interested candidates for all category is Rs.300/-.
- To apply for all the technical posts the applicant must have clear the matric examination with Science and Math from a recognized university/ Board or equivalent.
- Candidates must have a degree with 1 year of post-qualification experience or Diploma with 2 years of experience in the relevant field.
- The minimum age for applicants to apply for the DTE Himachal Pradesh Recruitment 2019 is 18 years.
- The upper age limit for candidates is 45 years as on 01st January 2019.
Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of written test. The written test will be the first phase of the exam. The exam will be having 85 multiple choice questions for 1 mark each. For every wrong answer, .25 marks of total marks assigned to the question will get deducted. In written exam questions related to concern Trade, Employability Skills, IT and General Knowledge will be asked.
Qualified candidates in the written test will be evaluated based on their marks in their degree and diploma. Applicants will also get marks based on their social and financial status. Shortlisted candidates from the written exam will be given an evaluation of 15 marks. Based on the result the applicants will get selected.
How to Apply
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for the vacant posts available with Technical Education Department Himachal Pradesh.
- To apply online for the mentioned vacancies of Technical Trainer in Himachal Pradesh the candidate will have to visit http://126.96.36.199/Login.aspx and login there.
- If the applicant is not registered then click on the new application link, enter mobile number and OTP (received on given mobile number) to register.
- After login on the page, an application form will appear, fill it and upload all the required documents.
- Take a print out once form gets completed and pay the application fee online then submit it.
- To read the official notification released by the board, click here.
- To apply online for the posts mentioned above, click here.
The Bottom Line
Here we have included all the essential information that a government job aspirant would need to apply for it. You can also read the official notification to know about the required educational qualification for DTE Technical Trainee recruitment in detail. In case of any doubt or question related to this government job vacancy, feel free to write to us in the comment box below.