Are you searching for a govt job in India, if you belong to the state of Bihar, here is your chance to apply for one. Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC), Patna has invited applications for the post of Assistant Engineer (AE) Civil. Interested candidates must ascertain their eligibility before applying online for BPSC AE recruitment 2020. To download the official notification and know more details on the vacancy, scroll down.
- The BPSC online form 2020 application process starts March 11, 2020.
- The closing date for the submission of online application is 25th March 2020.
- The last date for payment of examination fee is 31st March 2020.
- Candidates can complete the form till 9 April 2020.
- The application fee to be paid by General / OBC / EWS candidates is Rs. 750.
- SC / ST / PH candidates shall pay Rs. 200.
- Payment of fee can be made through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking fee mode.
- The minimum age for candidates as on 01/08/2019 is 21 years.
- The maximum age for male candidates is 37 years. While for females it is 40 years.
- Relaxation in upper age limit will be given as per rules.
- Candidates should have B.E/B.Tech Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized university in India.
BPSC AE Vacancy Details
- Total number of Assistant Engineer Vacancies announced by BPSC are 31.
- General – 03
- EBC – 03
- EWS – 03
- BC – 14
- BC (Female) – 06
- ST – 01
Other Useful Information
- Candidates can apply online using this direct link.
- To download the BPSC AE Civil recruitment notification 2020, click here.
- For more details and updates, visit official website of BPSC.
All the necessary details on BPSC AE Civil recruitment 2020 has been provided herein. Also, link to download official notification and visit website are also included. To know the updates on the vacancies, visit BPSC website. You can write your questions to us in the comment section below.