Board of School Education Haryana (BSEH) has released the notification for the recruitment of Principal, PGT, TGT, Librarian, Clerk & Accounts Clerk vacancies under AAROHI School on a contract basis.
BSEH has released the notification on its official website to invite the application from the interested candidates. In this post, we have compiled the information about the eligibility criteria set by the board the aforementioned vacancies along with other important information.
Board of School
Education, Haryana has released 895 vacancies for various teaching and
non-teaching posts. All the jobs available with BSEH come under the state
government of Haryana and location of work will also be Haryana.
Here is the detail of Vacancies released by BSEH;
- Principle: 20 Posts
- PGTs: 419 Posts
- TGTs: 380 Posts
- Librarian: 14 Posts
- Clerk: 32 Posts
- Accounts Clerk: 30
- Age of the candidate must not be more than 50 years.
- The candidates must have done Post Graduation, Graduation and B.ED./M.ED./MA Education from a recognized university with minimum 55% marks in each.
- It is important that the candidate must have the subject in graduation in which he/she has done Post graduation.
- Candidate needs to have 8 years of teaching experience in Government recognized Public School, not below the rank of PGT, including 2 years in an administrative capacity.
- Applicants’ age must be 21 to 42 years to apply for the post of PGTs.
- Candidates must have scored 55% marks in their core subject and done B.ED./M.Phil. with 50% marks from a recognized university.
- The subject in which the candidate has done Post Graduation should be one of the subjects in Graduation.
- Candidate must possess a certificate of having qualified Haryana Teacher’s Eligibility Test (HTET)/CTET/National Eligibility Test (NET )
- To apply for the vacancy posts for TGTs the candidates’ age must be 21 to 42 years.
- Applicants must have done graduation with at least 50% marks and Bachelor in Education (B.Ed.) in core subject from a recognized university
- Senior Secondary with at least 50% marks and 4-year Integrated Course of BA and B.Ed. from a recognized university.
- Candidate must possess a certificate of qualifying Haryana Teacher’s Eligibility Test(HTET)/ Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET).
- Age of the applicant must be 21 to 42 years to apply for the post of librarian in Haryana Aarohi School.
- Candidate must have done B. Lib with 1st class from a recognized university.
- Age of the applicant must be 18-42 years.
- Candidate must be a graduate in any discipline with at least 50% marks from a recognized University.
- Candidate needs to pass a test in English Typing at a speed 35 words per minute on computer.
- Age of the applicant must be 18-42 years.
- Candidate must have done B.com with at least 50% marks from a recognized University with Typing at a speed 35 words per minute.
- Basic computer knowledge with Tally is also essential.
If above-mentioned qualification suits you then you can apply for the Haryana Aarohi Recruitment 2019 from 16 July to 27 July 2019.
How to Apply
The board is inviting the applications to apply for the aforementioned posts online. You need to follow the below-given instructions to apply online for the vacancies in Harayana Aarohi School for teaching and non-teaching staff recruitment.
- Applicants will have to visit http://www.aarohirecruitment2019.com/ to register them if they are registered then fill their login credential to apply for the vacant posts.
- After registration login on the page with Registration Number and Password and fill the application form.
- Upload all the required documents along with photograph and pay the application fee.
- Take a print out of the filled application form for further use.
- Application fee for SC and PH candidates with Haryana Domicile is Rs. 750.
- For all other candidates the applicants the application fee is Rs. 1000.
- For SC and PH candidates without Haryana Domicile the application fee is Rs. 1000.
- To read the Official notification released by the BSEH for the Aarohi Recruitment 2019 in Haryana Aarohi School, click here.
- To apply online for the vacancies mentioned aloft, click here.
The Bottom Line
If you want to apply for any of the vacancies released by the BSEH then do not wait till the last date and try to send your online application much before that to save you from the last minute’s chaos. You can write to us if you have any query related to this or any other government job.