The Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) has invited applications to fill 1665 vacancies in teaching and non-teaching positions. Candidates seeking a career in Indian Railways can apply for these post on or before end date.
Here in this article, we will discuss all the important information related to this recruitment. Scroll down for the link to download notification and apply online. This is a golden opportunity for those seeking a career in Railways.
- The application process starts March 8, 2019.
- The end date to apply online is April 7, 2019.
- The last date for online payment is 13th April 2019.
- The last date for offline payment is April 11, 2019.
- The last date to complete form is 16th April 2019.
- The exam is to be held in June/July 2019.
- The application fee for General/OBC candidates is Rs. 500, while it is Rs. 250 for SC/ST/EWS candidates.
- The partial or full application fee is refundable after candidate appear in the Stage I examination. The refundable amount for General/OBC candidates is Rs. 400, while it is Rs. 250 for SC/ST candidates.
- The payment of application fee can be done via Debit/Credit card or net banking.
- Total number of vacancies are 1665 out of which 756 are for General, 354 for OBC, 255 for SC, 173 for ST and 127 for EWS.
- The vacancies are for teaching and non-teaching post.
- To apply online/register candidates can click here.
- To login to complete the form, click here.
- To download notification, click here.
- To visit the official website of RRB, click here.
The Bottom Line
The article discusses RRB Ministerial and Isolated Various Post Recruitment 2019. Interested candidates must check the eligibility criteria and read notification before applying. Write you queries in the comment box below.