The Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC) has released notification for the Chakbandi Lekhpal direct recruitment 2019. The recruitment will be done for UPSSSC, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh. All the candidates seeking a post in UPSSSC can apply for the post before the end date.
- The application process started March 6, 2019.
- Candidates can apply online till April 4, 2019.
- Candidates can pay the application fee till April 5, 2019.
- Corrections to the form can be made till April 12, 2019.
- Exam date and date for admit card availability are yet to be announced.
- The application fee is Rs. 185 for General category candidates, while it is Rs.95 for SC candidates.
- The PH (Divyang) candidates have to pay Rs. 25 as the examination fee.
- Candidates can pay the exam fee through credit/debit card or through Net Banking only.
- Only those candidates are eligible who are 18-40 years in age as on 01/07/2019.
- Candidates must have passed intermediate class XII exam from any recognized board in India.
- Total number of recruitment to be made by UPSSSC is 1364.
- 1002 seats will be filled by General category candidates.
- 362 seats will be filled by DC category candidates.
- Out of the seats mentioned above, 27 seats are reserved for freedom fighter, 54 for handicap, 272 for female and 68 for Ex Serviceman.
- To register online, click here.
- To read or download the official notification released by UPSSSC, click here.
- To read the user instruction, click here.
- To visit the official website of UPSSSC, click here.
The Bottom Line
The article discusses the Chakbandi Lekhpal direct recruitment 2019, including important dates, application fee, eligibility, and link to apply online. We encourage candidates to read the official notification, check eligibility and read instructions before applying. If you have any important information that you would like to share with others, write it in the comment box below.