The Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC) has issued notification and has invited applications for the recruitment of Forest Guard & Wildlife Guard for 655 vacancies. Read on to know more information.
Schedule of Dates
UPSSSC has invited applications for the posts of Forest Guard (Van Rakshak) and Wildlife Guard (Vany Jeev Rakshak) through online mode only. Important dates are mentioned below:
- The application process started from July 18, 2019.
- The closing date for application submission is 8th August 2019.
- The last date for form correction is August 16, 2019.
- Admit cards availability date and exam date is yet to be notified.
Applicate Fee for UPSSSC 2019 Recruitment
- Candidates from OBC and General category have to pay Rs. 185 as application fee.
- PH (handicapped) candidates have to pay Rs. 25 as exam fee.
- Candidates from SC/ST category have to pay Rs. 95 as application fee.
- The mode for UPSSSC exam fee payment is Credit/Debit card, net banking or SBI MOPS payment gateway.
UPSSSC Van Rakshak and Vany Jeev Rakshak Vacancy Details
UPSSC will be filling 655 Posts of Forest and Wildlife Guard by conducting a written test, followed by physical and medical tests.
- The vacancies for Forest Guard post are 596.
- Vacancies for the posts of Wildlife Guard are 59.
Eligibility Criteria for UPSSSC Forest Guard & Wildlife Guard jobs
- Candidates should not be below 18 years and more than 40 years in age as on July 1, 2019.
- The candidates should have passed Intermediate exam of a recognized board or university in India.
Forest Guard and Wildlife Guard jobs Pay Scale:
The selected candidates will be placed on 5200-20200 grade pay – 1900 relative pay in the pay matrix level 2.
Selection Process for Forest Guard & Wildlife Guard Posts:
Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in Written Test, physical test and medical test.
How to Apply for UPSSSC Jobs 2019
The Eligible candidates can apply online for the post through the official website of UPSSSC, upsssc.gov.in, from 18th July to 8th August 2019.
The Bottom Line
Now you know all the important information related to UPSSSC Forest Guard & Wildlife Guard Recruitment 2019. We advise candidates to read UPSSC Recruitment 2019 notification carefully before applying. If you have any questions feel free to share with us by writing in the comment box below.