National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC) is inviting applications for ITI and Diploma Trainee to fill 79 vacancies. The recruitment of Diploma Engineers, ITI pass-outs, and graduates for NTPC Lara, District Raigarh, Chhattisgarh. Interested candidates can read the complete details of NTPC ITI & NTPC Recruitment Diploma 2019 by scrolling down.
NTPC Recruitment 2019 Schedule of Dates
- The online registration of application starts August 1, 2019.
- End date for the submission of application is August 31, 2019.
- Admit card for First stage Aptitude Test/Knowledge Test for DTs/Assistant (General) Trainees/ITI Trainees/Lab Assistant (Chemistry) Trainees will be available from last week of September 2019.
- Date for First Stage Aptitude/Knowledge Test will be held on 3rd Week of October 2019.
- Admit card for 2nd stage can be downloaded in 3rd week of November 2019.
- The 2nd Stage Technical/Skill Test will be held in 2nd week of December 2019.
Application Fee for NTPC 2019 Recruitment of Trainees
- There is no application fee for all category candidates, they just need to register online.
Vacancy Details for NTPC Trainee Vacancies
Total number of vacancies for NTPC ITI and Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2019 are 79. The post-wise vacancy detail is shared below:
Trainee – 30
ITI (Instrument Mechanic) Trainee – 12
ITI (Fitter) Trainee – 16
Diploma Trainee (Electrical) – 05
Assistant (General) Trainee – 05
Diploma Trainee (Mechanical) – 05
Lab Assistant (Chemistry) Trainee – 06
Eligibility for NTPC Trainee Recruitment 2019
- The upper age limit for Assistant (General) Trainee, ITI Trainees and Lab Assistant (Chemistry) Trainees is 37 years as on end date of application submission.
- The maximum age for Diploma Trainees is 35 years as on closing date of application submission.
- 10th pass candidates who have done full-time regular ITI Course (approved by NCVT/SCVT) in the respective trades are eligible for ITI (Fitter) Trainee, ITI (Electrician) Trainee and ITI (Instrument Mechanic) Trainee vacancies.
- To apply for Assistant (General) Trainee applicants must be graduate (full time), shall have English typing 30 WPM, and 150 keystrokes per minute.
- Full-time regular Diploma in Production/Mechanical Engineering is required to apply for Diploma Trainee (Mechanical).
- Candidates applying for Lab Assistant (Chemistry) Trainee posts should have completed full-time regular B.Sc with Chemistry (as a subject in final year) or Graduate in Industrial/Applied Chemistry.
- Full-time regular Diploma in Electrical or Electrical/Electronics Engineering is required to apply for Diploma Trainee (Electrical).
Selection Process for NTPC ITI and Diploma Trainee
- The selection of candidates will be based on the written/skill test according to the post candidate has applied for.
- Candidates selected for ITI Trainee/Lab Assistant (Chemistry) Trainees/ Assistant (General) Trainees will undergo training for 2 years at NTPC sites and will receive a stipend of Rs. 21,500 per month. After completion of the training period, the candidates will be absorbed in the regular pay scale (W3 grade) of Rs. 21, 500 per month.
- Candidates selected for Diploma Trainees will undergo training for 2 years at NTPC sites and will get Rs. 24, 000 as stipend per month. After completion of training, the candidates will be absorbed on regular pay scale (W7 grade) of Rs. 24,000 per month.
The Bottom Line
Eligible and interested candidates can apply for NTPC ITI and Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2019 through the website, www.ntpccareers.net. Candidates must apply before midnight of August 31, 2019. If you have any question write it in the comment box below.