Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the Detailed Application Form (DAF) for UPSC Civil Service Main Exam 2019. The form is must to fill and submit online to take the UPSC Main 2019 examination. Only those applicants are eligible to fill it who have cleared the UPSC Preliminary Examination. Check the pre-examination result for IAS and IFS can here :
UPSC Civil Services 2019 Pre Exam Result Name Wise
Indian Forest Services Pre Exam 2019 Result Name Wise
In this article, we have compiled the detailed information on UPSC Civil Services Main Exam DAF and Indian Forest Examination 2019. The Main Examination will be conducted on 20 September 2019 but before that applicants will have to fill and submit the DAF. Scroll down the page to know more about it.
DAF will be having the Plan of Examination, Scheme, and subjects for the Preliminary and Main Examination and general instructions for the examination. The second section of the form will have Syllabus for both of the examination in details. The Regulations Relating to the Physical Examinations of Candidates has also been imprinted on the DAF. Candidates will have to fill the form given with the application form and enclosed Performa with the medical status of the candidate.
- After releasing the result for UPSC Pre examination, it has started to accept the DAF from 1st August 2019.
- Eligible Candidates can fill the UPSC Main Exam 2019 DAF till 16 August 2019 (6:00 PM).
- Main Examination of IAS will be conducted on 20th September 2019.
- Examination for IFS will be conducted on 1st December 2019.
Only those candidates are eligible to fill DAF and to appear in UPSC Main and IFS Main examination 2019 who have qualified the UPSC Prelim Exam 2019.
How to Fill Detailed Application Form –I
Candidate can fill the DAF online by clicking on the link given at the bottom of this article. The link will take them to a apply online page where they will have to log in with their Roll number and password followed by captcha code.
If any of the candidates are not registered on the page then he/she will have to register first by clicking on the link given on the webpage.
- Candidates applying (Except Female/SC/ST/PwBD candidates who are exempted from payment of fee) for Civil Services (Main) Examination are required to pay a fee of Rs.200/- either by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash, or by using Net Banking facility of SBI or by Visa/Master/RuPay Credit/Debit card.
- Applicants can also pay by cash but this mode will be deactivated on 15 August 2019.
- To login on the UPSC page, click here.
- To read the instruction to fill the form, click here.
- To download the DAF, click here.
- To reach the official website of UPSC, click here.
The Bottom Line
The article has all the information about UPSC Main Exam Detailed Application Form (DAF) 2019. Candidates are advised to read the Rules of Civil Services Examination, 2019 which include the detailed scheme of the examination. Same has been published in Part I – Section 1 of the Govt. of India Gazette of India (Extraordinary) dated 19th February 2019.
Thanks for sharing the details.
We are happy to help you, Div. Keep visiting Opennaukri.