Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC) is inviting the applications for the vacant posts of Assistant Boring Technician. UPSSSC has notified about the 486 vacancies on this post in Uttar Pradesh.
Interested candidates can send their application to apply for UPSSSC Assistant Boring Technician online till 4th September 2019. We have compiled all the details related to UPSSSC Assistant Boring Technician Recruitment 2019 in this article. So scroll down the cursor to get more information about this vacancy in Uttar Pradesh.
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC) has released a total of 486 vacancies for Assistant Boring Technician. Here is the category wise segregation of the vacant posts;
- For UR: 248
- For OBC: 129
- For SC: 101
- For ST: 08
- For dependents of Freedom fighters: 09
- Ex-Servicemen: 24
- Women: 97
- Online application Process to apply for UPSSSC Recruitment 2019 for Assistant Boring Technician started on 14th August 2019.
- The last date to apply for the aforementioned state government job is 4th September 2019.
- UPSSSC Assistant Boring Technician Exam Date is 11 September 2019.
- Candidates from General and OBC category can apply for the aforementioned posts by paying Rs. 185 as application fee.
- SC, ST candidates can apply for the vacancies by paying Rs. 95 application fee.
- For Ph candidates the application fee is Rs. 25/-.
- The age limit of the applicants to apply for the aforementioned vacancy should be 18-42 years.
- Applicants form reserved category will get the relaxation in the upper age limit as per the rules.
- Applicant must have qualified the high school examination from UP board or equivalent and also have a diploma in Boring Technology. OR
- Candidates need to have a minimum 2 years ITI diploma in Mechanical, Fitter, and in other streams to apply for Asst. Boring Technican post in UPSSSC.
How To Apply
Applicants can apply for the aforementioned vacancies online. The online application process has been started already and it will continue till 4th September 2019. Here is the process to apply for this state level government job;
Step 1: To apply for UPSSSC Assistant Boring Technician post the applicant need to visit the official website of UPSSSC; http://upsssc.gov.in
Step 2: Here first you will have to register online and then log in with the registered Log in Id and password to apply online for vacancies.
Step 3: Now you will have to fill a few details about you and upload the documents like photograph and signature to complete the application form.
Step 4: Once you complete all the form then read it carefully and process to submit the application. The application fee can be submitted online through E-challan.
Step 5: Take a print out of your application form once you fill it for further reference.
You need to be very careful while filling the application form to apply for the UPSSSC Assistant Boring Technician post as modification can be done only once by clicking on Modify Submitted Application.
Selected candidates will get the salary of ₹ 5200 – 20200 + Grade Pay ₹1900.
Selection of the suitable candidates will be done on the basis of written examination conducted in September only. UPSSSC can conduct the examination in online or offline mode. Applicants will have to give the answers to multiple choice questions.
Based on the marks scored by the candidates in online / offline examination the application will get selected. No personal interview round will be conducted post written examination.
- To read and download the official notification of UPSSC Assistant Boring Technician, click here.
- To apply for the post of Boring Technician, Click here.
Here we have compiled all the essential information about this state government job of Assistant Boring Technician. If you are interested to apply for this post then fill and submit your online application before the last day. For any further query, you can write to us in the comment box below, we shall revert you soon.