Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC) has announced the notification for Homeopathic Pharmacist Recruitment 2019. According to the notification, UPSSSC has a total of 420 vacancies for Homeopathic Pharmacist. Interested candidates must this post further to know more on this government job.
The application submission process for UPSSC Homeopathic Pharmacist Recruitment 2019 is currently going on.
- The online application submission process for Homeopathic Pharmacist Recruitment 2019 started from 25 February 2019.
- The last date to apply online is 18 March 2019.
- The last date for fee payment is 18 March 2019.
- Candidates can make the correction in their submitted form till 25 March 2019.
- Application fee for UPSSSC Homeopathic Pharmacist Recruitment 2019 is Rs. 185/- for General and OBC candidates.
- For SC, ST candidates the application fee is Rs. 95/-.
- PH candidates can apply online by paying fee Rs. 25/-.
Candidates can pay Exam Fee through Credit Card, Debit Card, or Net Banking Fee Mode.
Age limit to apply for Homeopathic Pharmacist Recruitment 2019 is 21 to 40 years. Candidates from reserved category will get relaxation as per the rules.
- To apply for the post of Homeopathic Pharmacist the applicants’ must have completed Class 10+2 (Intermediate) Exam with Science (Mathematics or Biology Group) from any Recognized Board in India.
- Along with this candidate must have 2 Yrs. Diploma in Homeopathic. It is also a must to registration with Homeopathic Council.
UPSSSC has a total of 420 vacancies for the post of Homeopathic Pharmacist. Here is the detail of same;
- For Homeopathic Bhesijik Pharmacist in State Homeopathic Hospital: 218 vacancies for general category candidates; 113 vacancies are for OBC, 79 vacancies are for SC and 2 vacancies are available for ST category applicants.
- Homeopathic Bhesijik Pharmacist in State Homeopathic Medical College/ Hospital: 6 vacancies for general category candidates; 2 vacancies are available for OBC category applicants.
How to Apply
Interested candidates can apply online for the aforementioned job of Homeopathic Pharmacist under UPSSSC. This post comes under the state government of UP. To apply for the Homeopathic Pharmacist post, first candidates will have to register them on the official website of UPSSSC and then they can apply for the job by mentioning all the asked details. You can get the direct link to apply online for Homeopathic Pharmacist job at the end of the post.
Candidates will be selected for the post Homeopathic Pharmacist through the online or offline exam. If the department will get the lesser application form then the selection of the candidates will be based on merit list.
- To read and download the official notification for the post of Homeopathic Pharmacist click here.
- To register to apply for the post of Homeopathic Pharmacist, click here.
- To apply online for UPSSSC Homeopathic Pharmacist recruitment 2019, click here.
- To land on the official website of UPSSSC, click here.
In case of any more query related to the aforementioned or any other job, feel free to write us in the comment box below.