Regional Center of Biotechnology (RCB) has invited applications for the posts of administrative officer, management assistant and technical assistant. Eligible and interested candidates can apply for these posts on direct recruitment/deputation and contract basis under RCB recruitment 2019. For information on RCB Vacancy 2019 and to fill RCB Recruitment 2019 Application form online, read this page carefully.
In this page, you will find the details on Regional Center for Biotechnology (RCB) Recruitment 2019 for administrative and technical positions. Read on to know.
RCB Recruitment 2019 Application and Fee
- Interested candidates belonging to General and OBC category should submit the RCB recruitment 2019 application form online with the requisite fee of Rs. 1000 latest by September 16, 2019.
- Interested SC/ST/PWD/women candidates are exempted from payment of fees, so they need to submit only form before the end date.
Interested candidates can apply online for RCB Recruitment 2019.
RCB Vacancy 2019 Details and Eligibility
Regional Centre for Biotechnology has invited applications for the posts of Administrative Officer, Technical Assistant and Management Assistant. Below is Eligibility criteria for RCB Vacancy 2019.
- RCB will recruit administrative office in the Pay Level-11 of 7th Pay Commission (Rs. 67,700 to Rs. 2,08,700) on direct recruitment and short term/deputation contract.
- The number of vacancies for this post is one.
- Age relaxation will be as per rules of the Government of India.
For Direct Requirement
- Age limit for direct recruitment is 40 years.
- Candidates should have a post-graduate degree in any disciple with minimum 10 years of work experience in administration, HR, purchase department, and science communication in a reputed organization.
- Those candidates who already are in a government service should have only 4 years of experience in a position with Pay Level 10 and 8 years of experience in a position carrying Pay Level 7.
- Strong oral and written communication skills are mandatory for this position.
- Candidates are expected to have knowledge of modern management practices and can comfortably work with computers.
Desirable: Candidates must have knowledge of government procedures and rules.
For Deputation/Short Term Contract
- Age limit for deputation/short term contract is 56 years.
- Officers from the Central/State Governments/R&D Institutions/Universities or PSU holding analogous post or with a minimum 5 years of relevant experience in Pay Level 10 along with the above mentioned qualification are eligible to apply.
- Recruitment of technical assistant will be on Pay Level -6 of the Pay Matrix of 7th Pay Commission, which means a salary of Rs. 35,400 to Rs. 1,12,400.
- Only one backlog vacancy of technical assistant is available, which is for OBC candidates.
- Maximum age for direct recruitment is 30 years and it is 56 years for deputation.
- Age relaxation as per rules.
For Direct Recruitment
- Candidates with BE/ B.Tech / MSc /B. Pharma with 3 years of relevant experience are eligible to apply.
- Candidates must have experience of maintenance of scientific equipment, or system administration, or creation & maintenance of database and website, or research support to scientists or software development.
- The applicant should have proficiency in using computers for data handling and word processing.
Desirable: The candidates are expected to have knowledge of government procedures and rules.
- Officers from state/central governments/University level R&D institutions/Universities or PSU, who are holding analogous post, OR should have a minimum 3 years service in posts with pay level 5 or equivalent, and should possess the experience and educational qualification as mentioned above.
- Recruitment of management assistant will be on a pay level 6 of 7th Pay Commission, i.e. a salary ranging from Rs. 35, 400 to Rs. 1,12,400.
- Only one backlog posts for SC candidates is available.
- Age limit for Direct recruitment is 30 years and 56 years is the age limit for deputation.
- Age relaxation will be as per rules of government of India.
For Direct Recruitment
- Candidates should be a graduate in any discipline with good knowledge of modern management practices and must know use of computers for Excel sheet preparation and word processing.
- Candidates shall have 3 years of experience in office procedures, preferably in any government R&D institution.
- Strong oral and written communication skills are a must.
Desirable: Knowledge of government procedures and rules.
- Officers from State or Central Governments/R&D institutions/ Universities, or any PSU holding analogous post or with minimum 3 years of experience om posts with Pay level 5 or equivalent. Candidates should also possess experience and educational qualification as mentioned above.
RCB Recruitment Notification 2019
This page includes all important details on RCB recruitment 2019, along with application date and RCB Vacancy 2019 eligibility and other details.
The Bottom Line
The RCB recruitment 2019 application form should be submitted before September 16, 2019. The only mode of application is online. The eligibility for RCB Vacancy 2019 differs for administrative officer, technical assistant, and management assistant which is discussed above. We advise candidates to read notification carefully before applying. If you have any questions share them by writing in the comment box below.