Noida Metro Rail Corporation (NMRC) has released a notice to inform the job seekers about the vacancies on various posts in Noida metro. NMRC has released 199 vacancies in its latest advertisement and all of them will be on a contract basis. NMRC is offering a good package on all the vacant posts so this can be a brilliant chance for those who want to get a job in this sector.
Read this article to get the detailed information about the vacancies released by the Noida Metro Recruitment 2019 i.e. eligibility criteria set for them and procedure to apply for the vacancies.
Noida Metro Vacancy 2019
in the advertisement, NMRC has notifies about 199 vacancies in different departments. Here have a look at the same;
- Station Controller /Train Operator: 9 Posts (UR-04, OBC-02, SC-01, ST-01, Women-01)
- Customer Relations Assistant: 14 Posts (UR-04, OBC-04, SC-03, ST-01, Women-01, EWS-01)
- Junior Engineer / Electrical: 12 Posts (UR-04, OBC-03, SC-02, Women-02, EWS-01)
- Junior Engineer /Mechanical: 4 Posts (UR-03, OBC-01)
- Junior Engineer/ Electronics: 15 Posts (UR-03, OBC-04, SC-03, ST-01, Women-03, EWS01)
- Junior Engineer /Civil: 04 Posts (UR-03, OBC-01)
- Maintainer / Fitter: 10 Posts (UR-05, OBC-02, SC-01, ST-01, Women-01)
- Maintainer/ Electrician: 30 Posts (UR-08, OBC-07, SC-06, ST-01, Women-05, EWS-02, Ex-Ser-01)
- Maintainer/ Electronic & Mechanic: 90 Posts (UR-15, OBC-24, SC-18, ST-01, Women-18, EWS09,DFF-01, EXS-04)
- Maintainer / Ref &AC Mechanic: 7 Posts (UR-04, OBC-01, SC-01, Women-01)
- Accounts Assistant: 03 Posts (UR-02 , PWD-01(locomotors disability))
- Office Assistant: 1 Post (UR)
For all the aforementioned vacancies in NMRC the age limit is 18 years to 32 years. Candidates from SC/ST/OBC will get the relaxation of 05 years in the upper age limit.
- Station Controller /Train Operator: Applicant must have done graduate in Science OR Three years engineering diploma in Electrical /Electronics/Electronics and Telecommunications /Civil/Mechanical /IT/Com Science OR B.Tech in above disciplines from a Govt. recognized University /Institute.
- Customer Relations Assistant: Candidate must be Graduate.
- Junior Engineer / Electrical: Applicant must have done 3 years Engineering Diploma in Electrical Engineering /equivalent trade OR B.Tech in Electrical Engineering/Equivalent from a Govt. recognized University /Institute
- Junior Engineer /Mechanical: a candidate with 3 years engineering diploma in Electrical Engineering or equivalent can apply for this post.
- Junior Engineer/ Electronics: 3 years Engineering Diploma or B.Tech in Electronics/Electronics and Communication Engineering is essential for this post.
- Junior Engineer /Civil: Applicant must have done either 3 years Engineering Diploma or B.Tech in Civil Engineering to apply for this post.
- Maintainer / Fitter: required qualification for this post is ITI/Fitter (NCVT/SCVT).
- Maintainer/ Electrician: candidate must be ITI / Electrician (NCVT/SCVT).
- Maintainer/ Electronic & Mechanic: ITI / Electro Mechanic / IT /TV and Radio (NCVT/SCVT) is essential for this post.
- Maintainer / Ref &AC Mechanic: ITI /Ref &AC (NCVT/SCVT) is the basic qualification to apply for this post.
- Accounts Assistant: Candidate must have done B.Com or CA (Inter) /ICWA.
- Office Assistant: Applicant must have completed BBA/BCA.
- If you have the above mentioned educational qualification then you can apply online for the most suitable post for you on or before 21 August 2019.
- The application submission has already started on 22 July 2019.
How to Apply
To apply for the vacancies available with NMRC follow the below-given instructions;
- Visit the official website of NMRC http://www.nmrcnoida.com and visit its career section.
- Here you will have to fill Registration Form to generate the registration number and password.
- Now log in with registration number and password to fill the application form and upload your photograph and signature.
- Proceed to pay the application fee and submit the application form.
- Application fee for the candidates from UR & OBC category is Rs. 675/-
- SC/ST and PWD candidates will have to pay Rs. 500/- as application fee.
- To read the official notification released to notify about vacancies in Noida Metro Rail Corporation, click here.
- To apply online for NRMC Recruitment 2019, Click here.
The Bottom Line
The article has the basic information that you need to know to check if you are eligible for the vacancies released by NMRC. If your qualification matches with any of the vacant post available with NMRC official website then make sure you apply for it before the last day of application submission. You can write to us in the comment box below if you need any assistance in applying for the jobs in the metro corporation.