Maharashtra University of Health Sciences (MUHS) has released the notification to recruit the Dean, Professors, Lecturer, and others on the vacant posts in MUHS. Interested candidates can apply for the vacant posts in MUHS in a prescribed format.
In this post, we have compiled the details of MUHS Recruitment 2019. Interested candidates can check their eligibility here and apply on or before 12 July 2019.
Maharashtra University of Health Sciences is inviting the applications for the following posts;
- Dean/ Principal: 01 Post
- Professor: 07 Posts
- Reader: 22 Posts
- Lecturer: 37 Posts
- Tutor: 15 Posts
- Dean/ Principal: Candidate must have done BDS with Post Graduate qualification/ Diploma at of National Board in the Subject and min 5 years experience as Professor in a Dental Institution.
- Professor: To apply for this post the applicant must have a BDS degree of an Indian University or an equivalent qualification. Post-Graduate qualification / Diplomat of National Board in the subject is also required. Candidate must have 5 years of teaching experience as Reader.
- Reader: Applicant needs to have a BDS degree of an Indian University or an equivalent qualification to apply for this post. 4 years teaching experience as Lecturer is also essential.
To apply for the vacant posts of the reader in Medical staff the candidate must have PG Medical qualifications in the concerned Subject, 4 years teaching experience and Minimum of two Research publications in indexed / National Journal.
- Lecturer: To apply for the Lecturer post (Dental Staff) in MUHS the applicant must have a recognized MDS degree of an Indian University / Diplomat of National Board or an equivalent qualification. For vacancies in Medical staff, the applicant must have done MBBS with Minimum of 3 years of teaching experience.
- Tutor: To apply for this post the applicant must have a recognized BDS degree of Indian University or an equivalent qualification with at least one year experience.
Applicants will have to apply for all the aforementioned vacancies on or before 12 July 2019.
How to Apply
Interested candidates can apply offline for vacancies in MUHS Recruitment 2019. Eligible candidates can send their application on a plain paper along with attested copies of all relevant Certificates.
Applicants will have to submit attested photocopies of mark sheets, experience letter, Caste or any other reservation Certificate (if applicable) and all other relevant documents.
Candidates will have to write “ the name of the post applied for__” on the envelope to send their application to MUHS. Here is the address to send the applications;
Secretary, at JMF’s A.C.P.M. Dental College
Sakri Road, Dist Dhule
Selection of the most suitable applicants for the aforementioned posts will be done on the basis of their educational qualification and marks scored in them and performance in interview. Shortlisted candidates will have to appear in personal Interview round conducted by MUHS.
The candidate with good academic career and good performance in personal Interview will get selected for the suitable post available with MUHS.
- To read the official notification for MUHS Recruitment 2019, click here.
- To visit the official website of MUHS, click here.
The Bottom Line
If the aforementioned vacancies in MUHS suit you then send your application to the above-given address along with all the required documents.
You can write to us in the comment box below if you have any question related to this vacancy.