Madhya Paschim Kshetra Company Ltd. (MPWZ) has invited applications for Trade/Diploma Apprentice. Separate notification has been released by MPWZ for diploma and trade apprentice. Interested and eligible candidates are required to fill the application for on or before the end date.
MPWZ Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
- The application process for MPWZ recruitment 2019 has been started.
- End date for application submission is 10th November 2019.
- Last date of application submission for diploma/graduate trainee is 15th November 2019.
- Exam date and date for availability of admit card is yet to be notified.
- Candidates shall not pay any application fee to apply for this exam. They simply need to fill the form and appear for the exam.
MPWZ Recruitment 2019 Eligibility
- The minimum age for MPWZ Trade/Diploma Apprentice recruitment 2019 is 21 years.
- The candidates applying for MPWZ apprentice recruitment 2019 shall not be over 25 years in age.
- Age relaxation will be given as per rules set by the Government of India.
- Diploma Apprentice – Candidates are required to have a degree/diploma in engineering from a recognized university in India.
- Linemen Electrician/COPA/Driver LMV – The candidates shall have 10th high school exam with ITI Certificate in related trade. For the post of driver, driving license is mandatory.
Candidates are advised to read the official notification to know the complete details.
Candidates must check the eligibility criteria before applying. The instructions for candidates are mentioned in the MPWZ Notification 2019. To apply online for MPWZ trade/diploma apprentice recruitment 2019 use link shared below.
The Bottom Line
All the necessary details on MPWZ trade/diploma apprentice has been discussed on this page. Topics include eligibility criteria, important dates, eligibility, and link to apply online. Interested and eligible candidates shall apply before end date. For more details, visit the official website of MPWZ. We wish you all the very best.