Mahadiscom has released 2000 vacancies for the post of Upkendra Sahayak in Maharashtra. The government job seekers can apply for the vacancies online if their qualification suits it. The notification for the vacancies was released by the company a few days ago but its registration process will start from today.
In this post, we have compiled the detail related to Mahadiscom Upkendrs Sahayak Recruitment 2019. Interested candidates can check their eligibility here and then apply online for the post from the link given at the bottom of this post.
The number of vacancies on the post of Upkendra Sahayak available with Mahadiscom is 2000. The number of vacant posts further segregated in the category as per the rules. Have a look at the below-given number of vacancies and their availability for the different category;
- For General Category: 653
- For Females: 600
- For sportsmen: 96
- For Ex-Servicemen: 300
- Candidates affected from a natural disaster: 139
- PwD candidates: 49
- Orphan Candidates: 6
- Other: 2019
To apply for the post mentioned above the applicant must have cleared the 12th class exam and National Trade Training Certificate for Business Stories or center of excellence or two years diploma certificate.
- The age limit to apply for the post of Upkendra Sahayak 18 to 27 years.
- Candidates from SC/ST, Ex-serviceman or PWD category will be entitled to get the relaxation in the upper age limit as per the rules.
It is a must for the candidates to have experience of 2 years in the relevant field to apply for the aforementioned posts in Mahadiscom.
Selected candidates will work with Mahadiscom for three years of the contract. During this they will be entitled to get salary s follows;
Rs. 9000 (1st year); Rs. 10000 (2nd year); Rs. 11000 (3rd year).
Selection of the right candidates for the vacant posts available with Mahadiscom will be done on the basis written test and interview.
- The online application submission process for the aforementioned 2000 vacancies has been started from 13 July 2019 onwards.
- The last date to apply online for the vacancies is 26 July 2019.
- Online exam to recruit the right candidate will be conducted in August 2019.
How to Apply
If you have the required qualifications then you can apply online for the vacant posts. To apply for the post of Upkendra Sahayak, the applicant will have to visit the official website of Mahadiscom and login there with registered Id and password.
If you don’t have registration id then first you will have to register on the site then apply for the posts. Mahadiscom hasn’t declared any charge from the applicants as application fee.
- To read the official notification released by Mahadiscom, click here.
- To apply for the vacancies mentioned aloft, click here.
The Bottom Line
The post has all the essential information that you should know if you want to apply for state government job in Maharashtra. If the job suits your qualification and experience then apply for it before the last date i.e. 26 July 2019. In case of any further query, you can reach to us in the comment box below.