Jharkhand State AIDS Control Society is inviting the application for the recruitment of Lab Technician & Counsellor Posts for Blood Bank/ICTC/PPTCT/STI Centre. The post will be purely on contractual basis. Candidates will be hired for one year contract which can be renewed next year as per the candidates’ performance.
Interested candidates can send their job applications to JSACS in a prescribed format. This post comprised the detail related to JSACS Recruitment 2019.
Scroll down to know about the required qualification, age and other important information related to JSACS recruitment 2019.
- Lab Technician (Blood Bank)- 08 Posts
- Counselor (Blood Bank) – 03 Posts
- Lab Technician (ICTC) – 61 Posts
- Counsellor (ICTC) – 67 Posts
- Counsellor (STI) – 51 Posts
- Maximum age limit to apply for all the vacant posts in JSACS is 62 years for all categories.
- Lab Technician (Blood Bank): Applicant must have Degree in Medical Laboratory Technology (M.L.T.) or Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (M.L.T.) post 10+2 from a University/Institution recognized by the Central Government or State Government. Knowledge of computers and experience post education is essential.
- Counsellor (Blood Bank): Candidate must have Post-Graduate in Social Work / Sociology / Psychology/Anthropology / Human Development with a minimum of two years post qualification.
- Lab Technician (ICTC) – Graduate in Medical Laboratory Technology (B. Sc); with the minimum, 1-year experience after graduation can apply for this post. OR Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (DMLT); with minimum 2 years, experience after diploma will also make the candidate eligible to apply. The candidate should be registered with the concerned Para-Medical Council.
- Counsellor (ICTC) – The educational qualification for this post is Post Graduate degree/ diploma in Psychology/ Social work/Sociology/ Anthropology/ Human Development/ Nursing. Candidate must have 1-year working experience after PG degree /diploma in the field of counselling in the health sector; preferably in HIV/AIDS. Any Graduate in Psychology/ Social Work/ Sociology/ Anthropology /Human Development/Nursing; with minimum 3 years, experience after graduation field of counseling in Health sector; preferably in HIV/AIDS will also be eligible to apply.
- Counsellor (STI) – Educational qualification set for this post is PG Degree / diploma in Psychology/ Social Work/Sociology/ Anthropology/ Human development/ Nursing. Having minimum 1-year experience after PG degree/ diploma of working in the field of counseling in the health sector; preferably in STI/ RTI and HIV is also essential. OR Graduate in Psychology/ Social Work/ Sociology/ Nursing; with minimum 3 years experience after graduation, of working in the field of counseling in the health sector; preferably in STI/RTI and HIV. In the case of those recruited from the community of people infected with or affected by HIV/AIDS, the experience will be relaxed to a minimum of one year of experience in the field of HIV/AIDS.
Selection of the suitable candidates for the above mentioned vacant posts will be done by a written test followed by an interview.
How to apply
If you are eligible to apply for the vacant posts given above then you will have to send an application to the below-given address along with other documents. you can download the prescribed format from the link given below and enclosed the below-given documents with it;
- Proof of Age
- Educational and Professional qualification Certificates
- Experience Certificates
- Other Certificates
Your application with all the essential documents should reach to the below given address on 24/07/2019 till 5:00 pm. “Application for the Post of ……’ should be written on the envelope carrying your application for the job.
The Project Director Jharkhand State AIDS Control Society,
Dept. of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of Jharkhand,
Sadar Hospital Campus, Purulia Road,
Ranchi – 834001
- Candidates will have to pay the Application fee is Rs. 500/- through Bank Draft in favor of Jharkhand State AIDS Control Society, Ranchi.
- Those candidates, who wish to apply for more than one post, will have to submit separate application along with application fee
- To read the official notification and download the prescribed format to apply for the vacancies released by JSACS, click here.
- To reach the official website of JSACS, click here.
The Bottom Line
If you have the qualifications ass asked for the vacancies in Jharkhand State AIDS Control Society then download the format from the given link and send it to the aforementioned address. Your application should reach to the concerned department on or before 24 July 2019.
If you have any question in mind related to JSACS recruitment 2019, then feel free to write to us in the comment box below.