State Health Society Bihar has released 600 vacancies for the recruitment of Community Health Officers (CHOs) in the state. Candidates those are willing to serve the community as CHO will have to apply for a 6 months certification course of Community Health for Ayurveda Practitioner/ Nurses under National Health Mission. Once the course will get completed then the applicants will get their posting as Community Health Officers (CHOs) at Health & Wellness Centres (H&WC’s).
From this post, you will get to know about the eligibility criteria set for this post including other important information. Scroll down to know more about the Bihar NHM CHO Recruitment 2019.
- For Certificate in Community Health for Ayurveda Practitioner, the Bihar NHM CHO has release 400 Posts
- For Certificate in Community Health for Nurse under National Health Mission 200 posts are available
For Certificate in Community Health for Ayurveda Practitioner
- The minimum age of the applicant is 21 years and the maximum age for UR males is 42 year, and UP Females is 45 years. For OBC Male/Female candidates the maximum age is 45 years and for the male and female candidates from SC/ST, the maximum age is 47 years.
- To apply for ‘Certificate in Community Health for Ayurveda Practitioner’ the applicant must have done Bachelor in Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS) from a recognized university.
- A fresh Ayurvedic Doctor, Ayurvedic doctor working under the Government of Bihar (Regular or on contract) is eligible to join the course.
For Certificate in Community Health for Nurse under National Health Mission
- Minimum age of the applicant to apply for this course is 21 years and the maximum age is 41 for the Male applicants from UR and 45 for the female applicants form this category. For OBC and SC/ST applicants, the maximum age limit is 45 and 47 years.
- Fresh GNM and B. Sc Nursing applicant can apply to do this certificate course.
- Candidates working on regular or on a contract basis under the government of Bihar can do this course.
- Candidates who have done the GNM from the recognized institute or Bachelor in Science in Nursing from a recognized university can also apply for the certification course in order to get selected in Bihar NHM CMO Recruitment 2019.
Selected candidates in Bihar NHM CHO recruitment will earn Rs. 25,000/-per month and up to Rs. 15,000/- as an incentive that will be measured against indicators subject to the approval of the National Health Mission.
- Starting Date of Application to apply for the aforementioned posts is 20 June 2019, the application submission process will start from 10:00 AM
- The Last Date of submitting the online application is 04 July 2019 till 06:00 PM
How to Apply for NHM Bihar Jobs 2019
If you full fill the eligibility criteria set by State Health Society Bihar for NHM CHO Recruitment then follow the below-given steps to apply online for the aforementioned posts.
Step 1: Visit the official website of State Health Society Bihar and click on the Advertisement tab to apply online.
Step 2: Register online to apply for the Bihar NHM CHO Recruitment then log in on the web portal to fill the application form.
Step 3: Submit your application form once you fill it with correct details and proceed to pay the application fee.
- Application fee to apply for the aforementioned posts for candidates from UR, BC, MBC & EWS category is Rs. 500/-.
- For the applicants from SC/ ST category with Bihar domicile & Female of all categories is Rs. 250/-.
Applicants will have to appear in a Computer Based Test conducting for the recruitment in Bihar NHM. The selection of the candidates will be done on the merit basis. Minimum qualifying marks in CBT is 30%. All the selected candidates will have to sign an agreement to serve the Bihar government for three years.
Here are the important links associated with Bihar NHM CHO Recruitment 2019;
- To download and read the official notification for the recruitment in Bihar NHM CHO, click here.
- To apply online for the aforementioned posts, click here.
The Bottom Line
This post has all the important information about Bihar NHM CHO Recruitment 2019. If you are eligible to apply for the post of Community Health for Ayurveda Practitioner/ Nurses under national Health Mission in Bihar state then submit your application online before the last day. For any further query related to this government job write to us in the comment box given below.