NCC ‘C’ Certificate is considered as the most beneficial one in the defence sector jobs but other two certificates also have their own benefits in defence recruitment. The benefits of NCC are not limited up to the jobs in defence sector. But in defence the importance of NCC training is increased because in NCC cadets learn many basic things that can help them during the training of defence sector jobs. NCC cadets get the certificate after the completion of each stage of their training. These certificates are as follows;
- NCC ‘A’ Certificate
- NCC ‘B’ Certificate
- NCC ‘C’ Certificate
Out of all three certificates, the NCC ‘C’ certificate is the most significant one. But each certificate has its own value.
The ‘C’ certificate is given to the cadets after the completion of NCC training in graduation level. At this level, the NCC training becomes a bit advanced and the focused towards the defence sector jobs. In short, we can say that NCC is the basic training for the cadets who want to join Defence services for their career.
An NCC cadet is always more trained than the other candidates during the training in defence services. Therefore the NCC certificate holders get advantages in the defence sector, especially in CDS recruitment.
Benefits of NCC Certificates in CDS Recruitment
Here are the details of that benefits which you can avail if you are an NCC certificate holder and preparing for CDS Exam.
- If you have the ‘C’ certificate of NCC then the journey of CDS becomes less tough for you. In CDS the recruitment is done through the following three steps; the written exam, SSB Interview and medical examination. An NCC ‘C’ certified candidate can reach directly to the SSB interview round and then medical examination. You should also know that the NDA SSB interview and CDS SSB have many things in common.
- Candidate having NCC ‘C’ certificate should also have a graduation degree from a government recognised university with minimum 50% marks. Then only you can avail the benefits of NCC ‘C’ certificates.
- NCC Cadet should get A or B grade in NCC ‘C’ certificate to reach directly to the SSB interview round.
- Apart from the exemption from written exam in CDS, there is another benefit that the NCC certificates can offer to the NCC cadets. The defence sector has reserved seats for NCC Cadets in IMA. But clearing SSB interview is a must to get a seat in IMA.
- If you have the NCC certificate and still want to appear in CDS written exam then you will get some benefits in marks because of the NCC certificates. Rest of the process of CDS recruitment will remain same.
- In Short Service Commission (NT) there is NCC Special Entry Scheme for both Men & Women (including Wards of Battle Casualties of Army Personnel).
The Bottom Line
Apart from all the aforementioned benefits of NCC certificates in CDS recruitment, this training helps the young students to have a disciplined life. The NCC cadets have some intrinsic qualities that help them to do well in all types of career. You need to be serious for NCC training to get benefited from it.
In case you have any query related to NCC Certificates and defence job or any other topic then please drop it in the comment section below. Our team will answer your query.