Join Indian Army Bhartiya Sena has invited online application for recruitment of Soldier General Duty Women in Military Police for the 2020 batch. Those women who are seeking a career in Indian Army can apply for these posts before the end date. Recruitment rallies will be conducted at Lucknow, Ambala, Jabalpur, Shillong, Bangalore and Pune. To know more details on this government job for women in India, read the page carefully.
- Application for Indian Army Women GD Soldier Recruitment 2020 started from 27th July 2020.
- End date for submission of online form is 31st August 2020.
- Last Date to complete the form is August 31, 2020.
- The course will commence from October 2020.
- No application fee is being charged, candidates simply have to fill the form after ascertaining their eligibility.
Vacancy and Eligibility
Women seeking a career in Indian Army, this is your chance to apply. Read the eligibility criteria below and we encourage you to read the official notification as well.
Total posts : 99
- Applicants should not be less than 17.5 years and more than 21 years in age.
- Applicants should be born between 01/10/1999 to 01/04/2003, both the dates are inclusive.
- Applicants shouldbe Matric / 10th / SSLC pass or equivalent with at-least 45% marks in aggregate with minimum 33% marks in each subject they have studied at Matric /10th /SSLC level.
- Height of candidates should not be less than 152 cms.
- Applicant’s weight should be proportionate to height and age as per the Army Medical standards.
- The candidate should have chest expansion of 05 cms.
- To know relaxations in physical standards, read official notification (link shared below)
- After the registration of candidates is complete, a cut off list will be prepared and admit cards will be issued only to a limited number of candidates proportionate to the vacancies required to be filled.
- Cut off merit list will be prepared based on the aggregate marks in class 10th class. If two or more candidates have same marks, then candidates with higher age will be preferred.
- Candidates selected based on cut off list will have to undergo a physical fitness test at rally site. The test will include 1.6 km run, high jump 3 feet, long jump 10 feet.
- Those who will clear the Physical Fitness Test will have to appear for written test, Common Entrance Examination (CEE), the details of written exam will be initiated at rally sites.
Bonus Marks for NCC Certificate Holders
- Candidates with NCC ‘A’ certificate will get 05 bonus marks in CEE.
- NCC ‘B’ Certificate holder will get 10 bonus marks in CEE.
- Candidates who hold NCC ‘C’ Certificate are exempted from CEE. They do not have to give written exam.
Bonus marks are also given to sportswomen. check official notification for details.
Candidates can apply online through the Join Indian Army website,
To apply online – Click Here
Indian Army Women GD Soldier Recruitment 2020 details are discussed, this is one of the best opportunities for NCC certificate holders. NCC ‘A’ and ‘B’ certificate holders will get bonus marks while NCC ‘C’ certificate holders are exempted from written exam. So all the women who are looking for a government job in India, specifically in Indian Army must not miss the end date.
All the best!