Steel Authority of India (SAIL) has the vacancies for 142 management trainee (Technical) in E1 grade for various Engineering disciplines. Interested applicants can apply online for these vacant posts of trainees in SAIL. Candidates who want to work with SAIL as MMT should have appeared in the GATE 2019 in any of the following engineering disciplines; Mechanical, Metallurgical, Electrical, Chemical, Instrumentation, and Mining. In this post we have compiled the information about SAIL Recruitment 2019 for Management Trainee, scroll down to know more.
- The process to apply online for the Management trainee has been started from 25 May 2019.
- The last date to apply for the aforementioned vacant posts in SAIL is 14 June 2019.
Application fee to apply for Management Trainee Technical post in SAIL is Rs. 700/-for general and OBC category candidates. SC/ST/PWD candidates can apply to the above mentioned posts by paying the procession fee of Rs. 100/-.
- Mechanical Engineering -66 Posts
- Metallurgical Engineering – 7 Posts
- Electrical Engineering – 41 Posts
- Chemical Engineering – 10 Posts
- Instrumentation Engineering – 15 Posts
- Mining Engineering – 3 Posts
- Applicant’s age should be 28 years as on 14 June 2019 to apply for the MTT Posts in SAIL.
- Applicants from SC/ST, OBC, PWD, the residence of J&K (from 1980 to 1989) and departmental candidates will get the relaxation in the upper limit of age.
- Candidates with a degree in Engineering with 65% marks in one of the above mentioned disciplines in Engineering can apply for the post of management trainee (Technical) in SAIL.
- SC/ST, OBC and PWD candidates are eligible to apply even if they score 55% marks in Engineering as an average of all semesters.
Selected candidates will undergo the training of one year in SAIL and then they will work on probation of one year on the post of Junior Manager. The MTT will be offered the Basic Pay of 20,600 PM in the pay scale of 20,600/- – 46500/- along with other allowances as well.
How to Apply
Eligible and interested candidates can apply online for the aforementioned posts of MTT in SAIL. Applicants are suggested to keep their valid mail id, mobile number and GATE 2019 registration number handy to apply for the MMT posts in SAIL along with the soft copy of their photograph and signature. Follow the below-given steps to apply for MMT SAIL vacancies online.
- Visit the www.sailcareers.com and read the advertisement released by SAIL then click on Apply.
- Fill all the details asked in the application form and click on submit.
- Verify all the registered mail id and mobile number and then proceed for the fee payment.
- Take the print out of the provisional registration slip after application fee payment.
GATE qualified applicants will be called for the group discussion and interview round in SAIL for MTT recruitment. Applicants will get shortlisted for GD and Interview based on their category and merit for each disciple.
- To apply for any of the above mentioned posts of MMT in SAIL, click here.
- To read the advertisement, click here.
The Bottom Line
We have compiled all the essential information related to SAIL MMT Recruitment in this post. Interested applicants are suggested to read the advertisement issued by SAIL to understand the requirements of SAIL more clearly. If the discussed posts suit you then apply for it on or before 18 June 2019. You can also write to us in the comment box below in case of any further query related to SAIL Recruitment 2019.