Punjab State Power Corporation Limited (PSPCL) has released a huge number of vacancies for the graduates. The recruitment notification has come up like a golden opportunity for graduates as it announced 1,798 vacancies for the eligible candidates in PSPCL.
PSPCL has released only a short notice as of now and detailed notification for the vacancies will be released soon by the corporation. So if you want to work with this leading power generation and distribution organization then read the information given below.
PSPCL Vacancy Details
PSPCL has released 1,798 vacancies for different posts. Here is the detail of same;
- Lower Division Clerk: 1000 Posts
- Junior Engineer/Electrical: 500 Posts
- Junior Engineer/Civil: 110 Posts
- Revenue Accountant: 54 Posts
- Electrician Grade-II: 45 Posts
- Divisional Supdt. Accounts: 26 Posts
- Steno typist: 50 Posts
- Internal Auditor: 09 Posts
- Accounts Officer: 04 Posts
The numbers of vacancies mentioned here are tentative and can be increased or decreased as per the official notification.
- Online application submission process to apply for the aforementioned vacancies in PSPCL has been started from 20 August 2019.
- The last date to apply for PSPCL Recruitment 2019 is 9 September 2019.
PSPCL Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- The minimum age to apply for the vacant posts available with PSPCL is 18 years.
- The maximum age set by the Punjab State Power Corporation Limited for the applicants is 37 years.
- Age relaxation to the candidates from the relevant category will be given as per the rules set by the Government of India.
Punjab State Power Corporation Limited (PSPCL) hasn’t mentioned the required educational qualification in the short notification for PSPCL Recruitment released by them. It is expected that PSPCL will release it on 20th August 2019 as on this day only the online application form submission process will start.
So to read the detailed eligibility criteria for all the vacant posts the applicant can read the detailed official notification released by PSPCL on its official website. A link of same has been given under the “Important Link’ head.
How to Apply for PSPCL Recruitment 2019
As we stated above, PSPCL is accepting the online applications for the released vacancies. Here is the process for the applicant to apply for the suitable vacancy available in PSPCL.
Step 1: Go to the official website of PSPCL from the link given below and click on the recruitment tab given on the home page.
Step 2: Now click on the registration tab and fill all the asked information to register on the website.
Step 3: Once you will complete the registration process then you will be directed to the application form directly. You need to note down your registration number and password for future reference.
Step 4: Fill the information about you in the application form and upload the photograph.
Step 5: Now proceed to the deposit the application fee by clicking on make payment option.
Step 6: Preview your application form and take its print out then submit it.
- To reach the official website of PSPCL, click here.
- To read the short Notice released bu PSPCL for the recruitment on various posts, click here.
The Bottom Line
The article has the information on PSPCL Recruitment 2019. Interested candidates can refer to the official website of PSPCL to get more information related to PSPCL Recruitment 2019 for various posts.