The National Testing Agency (NTA) will conduct the JEE Main exam in 2019. Earlier the same exam was conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). After clearing NTA JEE Main Exam 2019 the students can take admission in UG programs offered by NITs and IITs. Clearing the JEE mains is the dream of many students who want to choose engineering as their profession.
NTA is planning to conduct the JEE main examination twice in a year. The first exam of NTA JEE Main 2019 will be conducted in January and the second one will be conducted in February.
A Quick Overview of NTA JEE Main 2019
To appear in JEE Main 2019 the student must have scored at least 75% marks in 12th standard or they should be in the top 20 percentile in the 12th class examination conducted by any board. For SC/ST students the minimum scored marks is 65% in class 12.
The JEE Main 2019 will be conducted into two papers. The paper 1 will be for BE and B.Tech aspirants and paper 2 will be for B. Arch and B. Planning. Both of the papers will have objective type questions. The NTA JEE Main 2019 will be a computer based exam but students can use pen and paper for drawing.
NTA is planning to give a unique question paper to each student. For this, a huge database of questions has been prepared. NTA has some advanced software and AI to complete this task. So students, start working harder to clear the NTA JEE Main 2019.
NTA has released the dates for the both of the attempts to clear the NTA JEE Main 2019.
Important Dates for the First Attempt
- Online submission of application has been started from September 1, 2018.
- The last date of online form submission is 30th September 2018.
- The last date for fee submission is 1st October 2018.
- Students can make any correction on submitted application from 8-14 October 2018.
- Students can get their admit cards from 17th December 2018.
- NTA JEE Main 2019 exam dates are 6th January 2019 (Sunday) & 20th January 2019 (Sunday).
- NTA JEE Main 2019 result will be declared on 31st January 2019. Candidates can check the results on the NTA’s official portal.
Important Dates for the Second Attempt
- Online submission of application will start from 8th February 2019.
- The last date for form submission will be 7th March 2019.
- The last date for fee submission will be 8th March 2019.
- NTA JEE Main 2019 exam dates are declared as 6th April 2019 (Sunday) & 20th April 2019 (Saturday).
- The result of the second attempt will be declared on 30th April 2019.
To appear in the NTA JEE Main 2019 exam the candidates need to fill the online form. Here are the application fee details for the same.
- Paper 1 or 2 fee for general and OBC male students is Rs. 500/-. Girls, SC/ST, transgender, and PWD students need to pay Rs. 250/- as the application fee for one of the paper.
- For paper 1 and 2, the male students from general and OBC will have to pay Rs. 900/-. Girls, SC/ST, transgender, and PWD students need to pay Rs. 450/- to fill the application for both of the papers.
Candidates will have to make the online payment of the application form fee. The payment can be done through credit, debit card, net banking or e-challan.
NTA JEE Main 2019 Exam Timings
The NTA JEE Main 2019 exam will be conducted into two shifts. The first shift will start from 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM and the second shift will start from 2:30 PM to 5:30 PM. The shift details of the students will be mentioned on their admit card. The card will be available on the NTA’s official website in December 2018.
Here are the important links related to NTA JEE Main 2019.
- To get more information on JEE Main Click here.
- To reach the official portal of JEE Main Click here.
- To fill the application form of JEE Main 2019 Click here.
The Bottom Line
To score a better rank it is advised to the students to prepare smartly and appear in both of the NTA JEE Main 2019 exam. The article includes all the necessary information relating to the NTA JEE Main Exam 2019.