Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) has invited applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill 637 vacancies of Assistant Engineer. This is a golden chance for engineering graduates with Civil and Mechanical degree.
Through Jharkhand PSC candidates can get a government job in the various departments under Jharkhand Government.
To know the details on JPSC assistant engineer recruitment 2019 scroll and read the complete page.
JPSC recruitment 2019 important dates
- The application process for Jharkhand PSC assistant engineer recruitment 2019 started from 15th October 2019.
- The closing date to apply online is 11th November 2019.
- Last date for the payment of fee is 13th November 2019.
- The date of exam is yet to be notified.
- The application fee to be paid by applicants belonging to General/OBC/EWS category is Rs. 600.
- Candidates from SC/ST/PH category have to pay Rs. 150 as examination fee.
Jharkhand PSC vacancy Details
- The total number of vacancies announced by JPSC are 637.
- Vacancies for Assistant Engineer (Civil) are 542.
- Vacancies for Assistant Engineer (Mechanical) are 95.
Jharkhand PSC Vacancy 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification & Experience:
- Candidates shall have completed a regular degree course in respective branch of Engineering from a university in India incorporated by an Indian Act of the Central/State Legislature, or
- An AICTE recognized institution, or
- An educational Institution established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as University under the university Grant Commission Act,1956’s section 3,or
- The Institution of Engineers (India) having passed associate membership examination’s section A and B.
- The minimum age limit for candidates is shall not be less than 21 Years as on 01.08.2019.
- The maximum age of candidates shall be not more than 35 Years as on 01.08.2019.
- Age relaxation will be given as per rules of Government of India.
JPSC Assistant Engineer Selection Process
The selection of candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in Prelims/Main exam followed by the interview.
Selected candidates will be recruited on the position of Assistant engineer (Civil and Mechanical) on the pay scale of PB II 9300-34800, Grade Pay-5400 (Level-9).
To know the complete details on JPSC 2019 exam pattern, syllabus and other necessary information, candidates are advised to read the JPSC Notification 2019 for recruitment of AE.
The Bottom Line
Candidates shall check the official website of JPSC, www.jpsc.gov.in for more details and updates. All the updates regarding the Jharkhand PSC AE recruitment 2019 will be announced on the website of JPSC. Interested candidates must read the notification carefully and ascertain the eligibility criteria before applying online. We wish you all the best for the exam.