Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) has invited applications for the recruitment of account officer. The JPSC online form 2019 are released and are available online on the official website of JPSC. Those candidate who are interested in appearing for the exam and fulfill the eligibility criteria shall read official notification before applying online.
JPSC Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
- The JPSC online form 2019 application process will start from 21st October 2019.
- Candidates can apply for JPSC recruitment 2019 on or before 15th November 2019, 11:45 PM.
- The payment of fee can be made by candidates on or before 18th November 2019, 11:45 PM.
- The only mode of application is online. Applications from no other mode will be accepted.
- The date of exam will be notified soon.
- The date of availability of admit card will be announced soon.
- The application fee to be paid by General/OBC candidates is Rs. 600.
- The candidates belonging to SC/ST/PH category shall pay Rs. 150 as examination fee.
- Candidates shall pay application fee through E Challan mode, Credit/Debit card and net banking only.
JPSC Account Officer Recruitment 2019 Eligibility
- The minimum age of candidate for JPSC account officer recruitment 2019 should not be less than 21 years as on 01/08/2019.
- The candidates applying for JPSC recruitment 2019 shall not be over 35 years as on 01/08/2019.
- Age relaxation will be given as per the rules set by the Government of India (GOI).
- Candidates shall have Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce (B.Com) from a recognized university in India.
Candidates are advised to read the JPSC notification 2019 to know the complete details.
Candidates must ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria before applying for the post of account officer. Candidates must also read the instructions mentioned in the JPSC Notification 2019 before applying. Only duly filled forms will be accepted, forms with misinformation are liable to rejection. To register/apply online for JPSC account officer recruitment 2019 candidates can make use of below links.
JPSC Account Officer Vacancy Details
- Post Name: Account officer in Urban Development & Housing Department.
- Total Vacancies : 07
- One vacancy is for women candidates.
Selection of candidates for JPSC recruitment 2019 will be done based on the performance of candidate in written exam and interview. For more details candidates shall visit, www.jpsc.gov.in.
The Bottom Line
Here we have discussed all the necessary information on JPSC account officer recruitment 2019. Scroll up to know the details. We advise candidates to check the eligibility criteria before applying online. Applications are accepted only online, so don’t miss the end date for application submission. Interested and eligible candidates shall visit the official website of Jharkhand PSC for more details and updates.
We wish you all the luck for the exam. Do share your experience after appearing for the exam in the comment section below.