Food Corporation of India, New Delhi is inviting applications for the posts of General Manager (Engineering). Applications can be submitted through the FCI’s official website, www.fci.gov.in.
FCI General Manager Recruitment – Schedule of Dates and Selection
- Candidates can submit their applications on or before 19th August 2019.
- The selection of candidates will be based on their application and performance in interview.
Eligibility Criteria for FCI 2019 Recruitment of General Managers
- Candidates are required to have a Master’s Degree in Civil/Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering from a recognized university in India.
- The applicants should also have a minimum 10 years of work experience in respective fields.
- They must possess minimum 5 years of experience of working as an executive engineer or any equivalent position.
FCI 2019 Recruitment Vacancy Details
- The applications are invited to fill 2 vacant post of General Manager (Engineering).
- Job Location – Delhi/NCR, Mumbai, Kolkata, Chennai and Guwahati.
- The job is on transfer deputation/permanent absorption basis. Initially it is for a period of 2 years, which is extendable upto 5 years in deputation.
How To Apply for FCI Recruitment 2019
- Candidates have to send the copy of a duly filled application form along with the required documents to
“The Executive Director (Personnel), Food Corporation of India, Headquarters, 16-20, Barakhamba Lane, New Delhi, 110001”.
- The documents that candidates have to send include ACR of preceding five years, Integrity Certificate, Vigilance Clearance Certificate and self-attested certificate copy of age, qualification, reservation (if any), work experience and residence.
- The application form with documents should reach the authority before August 26, 2019.
The Bottom Line
Here we have discussed all the necessary details on FCI General Manager (Engineering) Recruitment 2019, eligible candidates can apply before end date. Make sure you have the required experience otherwise; your application will be rejected. If you have a question write it down in the comment box below.