Have you completed class 12th? Are you looking for a good distance education course? It’s the time to take some serious decision about your life and career.
Well, This article has something important for you all.
Distance education is gaining knowledge virtually through online lectures and virtual classroom without being physically present in the regular classroom. It can also be termed as e-learning or online learning. You can easily access them anytime, anywhere. With the advancement of technology, Distance education courses are getting more popular among the students as well as professionals. It provides bundles of opportunities to enhance career growth.
There are several courses available after 12th for students but they often end up questioning, which distance course I need to pursue after 12th and why?
Let’s get resolved here.
If you are looking for guidance that can shape your future, then you are at the right place.
This article will help you out with everything you are searching for.
Choose the best one for a better tomorrow. Let’s begin now.
Why Distance Learning?
Learn at your own pace: For some being at home is more comfortable. So, you can easily gain knowledge, pick and fix schedule from the comfort of your home.
Learn different course: Choose from the wide variety of courses and get taught by top professors and experienced teachers. Also, you can expect quality education and easy access to online study material.
Zero worries about regular attendance: You don’t need to worry about attending classes on daily basis and mark your attendance .you have the freedom to set your own time, this is definitely a plus to distance learning.
Affordable and flexible: Of course distance learning puts a full stop on the traditional way of learning. It is affordable and comes with a very flexible learning schedule. No extra fees for hostel , electricity , canteen, library etc. Pay for what you learn.
Wide range of courses: It is not at all true that there are only limited courses available for distance learning. Distance learning offers wide range of courses (UG & PG). You can easily get admission to your desired program.
Earn new skills and knowledge: Distance learning provides hassle free opportunity to acquire new skills without having to sacrifice or quit anything. Also, it increase employability and prepares you well with appropriate training and skill upgradation.
Distance Education Courses After 12th
What’s the main thing student are worried about is the different distance educational programs. There are different types of distance courses available for students as well as people engaged in job but it is not so easy to choose the correct one. So, before jumping into anything else, let us talk about the different categories of Distance courses offered after 12th.
Distance courses can broadly be classified into three categories.
- Diploma and Certificate courses
- UG courses
- PG courses
We will discuss each of these distance courses separately.
Let’s have a closer look into them.
- Diploma and Certificate Courses: A number of Diploma and Certificate courses are available after class 12th. Due to increasing demand of distance education, many of the well known institutes have started different Distance Learning courses in the field of technology, management, tourism, law, farming and many other sectors. They provide the best facilities, available for all. Here we are listing the different diploma and certificate courses offered.
Diploma courses after 12th
- Diploma in Agriculture
- Diploma in Finance Management
- Diploma in Clinical Research
- Diploma in Textile Designing
- Diploma in elementary education
- Diploma in Tourism Studies
- Diploma in creative writing
- Diploma in Engineering
- Diploma in 2D and 3D Animation
- Diploma in Business Management
- Diploma in fashion designing
- Diploma in computer Application
Certificate courses after 12th
- Certificate course in Environmental studies
- Certificate course in NGO management
- Certificate course in Business Skills
- Certificate course in French Language
- Certificate course in Urdu Language
- Certificate course in Russian Language
- Certificate course in Arabic Language
- Certificate course in Disaster Management
- Certificate course in Organic Farming
- Certificate course in Business skills
- Certificate course in Health Care Waste Management
- Certificate course in Tourism studies
- Certificate course in Human Rights
- Certificate course in Food and Nutrition
A distance learning UG program opens a variety of options for learners. There are different UG courses after class 12th. But which course to choose and why? You might end up confused while looking for different colleges after 12th.
Generally, a bachelor degree program is of 3 years. So, Eligibility criteria may vary from one course to another. Some most common UG courses which you can pursue after class 12th are listed below. Choose the one which paves the desirable way for your career.
- Bachelor of Arts
- Bachelor of Fine Arts
- Bachelor of commerce
- Bachelor of science
- Bachelor of Business Administration
- Bachelor of social work
- Bachelor of library and information science
- Bachelor of information technology
- Bachelor of computer applications
- Bachelor of education
- Bachelor’s Preparatory program
- Bachelor of Journalism & Mass communication
- Bachelor of Hotel Management
- Bachelor of physiotherapy
- Bachelor of Naturopathy & Yoga science
A post graduate degree helps the individual to bring a remarkable change in their career. It refines your area of study and opens the door to several job possibilities. Just keep in mind that a PG course is generally about 2 years. But, still there are some courses which require three years of completion.
Here we have listed some popular distance learning postgraduate courses in India. Be sure to do your own research first before you proceed ahead for a particular master degree course.
- Master of Arts
- Master of Fine Arts
- Master of Commerce
- Master of science
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Social work
- Master of Information Technology
- Master of Computer Applications
- Master of education
- Master of Journalism and Mass Communication
- Master in Interior Design
- Master in Fashion Management & Design
Now ask yourself. Is distance learning is effective for you or not?
I am sure, you won’t say no. Distance education programs are like a blessing to everyone. Thanks to these programs for providing the golden opportunity to students as well as professionals.
Just be sure in your career selection choices.
Get ready to bag a job based on your skills, qualifications and knowledge.