Directorate General of Lighthouses and Lightships (DGLL), Goa has invited applications in a prescribed format for the post of Navigational Assistant Grade III, and Technician (Electronics).
Read on to know details on DGLL Goa Recruitment 2019.
- The DGLL application process started from 1st October 2019.
- The end date for the submission of duly filled form is 12th November 2019.
The prescribed format of application can be downloaded from the official website of DGLL, http://www.dgll.nic.in
DGLL Vacancy 2019 Eligibility Criteria
For Navigational Assistant Grade III
- The minimum age of candidate should not be less than 18 years.
- The maximum age for candidates is set as 27 years.
- Age relaxation will be given as per rules.
- Candidate shall have Diploma in Electronics & Communications/ Electronics/Telecommunication/Electrical & Electronics from an institution recognized by Central or State Government in India.
For Technician (Electronics)
- The age limit for eligible candidates is 18-27 years.
- Age relaxation will be as per rules of Government of India.
- Candidates shall have Diploma in Electronics Engineering/ Electronics & Communication Engineering/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering or combination of any of the above from a recognized institution or equivalent.
- Candidates shall have one year experience in the installation and maintenance of aerial systems, wireless transmitters, receivers, and associated power plant.
- Candidates shall have experience in the handling of microware equipment.
DGLL Recruitment 2019 Process
- The applications received from candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of submitted document.
- Shortlisted candidates will appear for written examination comprising of objective type questions. This exam will include negative mark.
- The date, time and venue of the written examination will be decided by DGLL and will be shared with eligible candidates in due course.
- The selection process is a single stage examination followed by document verification.
- Candidates will be called for certificate verification based on their performance in written examination.
- The appointment of selected candidates to DGLL is subject to their passing requisite Medical Fitness Test.
How to Apply
The candidates shall send the duly filled form in the correct format along with the required documents to “The Director, Directorate of Lighthouses & Lightships, 3rd Floor, Cruise Business Centre, Mormugao Harbour, Mormugao, Goa – 403803” within 45 days from the day of announcement.
The Bottom Line
All the necessary details on DGLL Navigational Assistant III and Technician Recruitment 2019 are discussed here. Topics discussed include important dates, eligibility, and recruitment process. For more details candidates shall visit the official website of DGLL. In case you still have questions, write them in the comment box below.