Allahabad High Court (AHC), Allahabad has invited online applications for the Post of Review Officer (Samiksha Adhikari) & Computer Assistant. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for Allahabad High Court RO and CA Recruitment 2019 before the end date. Candidates are also advised to read the complete notification before applying online.
Read on to know the important dates, vacancy details, eligibility and apply online details.
AHC Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
- The application process for AHC RO and CA recruitment 2019 started from 30th September 2019.
- The closing date to submit the online application for AHC recruitment 2019 is 21st October 2019.
- The end date for payment of fee is 22nd October 2019.
- The exam date for Allahabad High Court RO and CA Recruitment 2019 will be notified soon.
- The application fee to be paid by General / OBC category candidates is Rs. 750.
- The examination fee for candidates from SC / ST category is Rs. 500.
- Candidates can make payment of examination fee through Debit/Credit Card, Net Banking or E Challan mode only.
AHC Recruitment 2019 Eligibility
Age Limit as on 01.07.2019
- The minimum age of candidates should not be less than 21 Years.
- The maximum age of candidates should not be over 35 Years.
- The candidate should not be born before July 2,1984 and not born after July 1, 1998.
- Age relaxation will be given to candidates as per the rules of Allahabad High Court.
- Bachelor’s Degree of a University established by law in India or equivalent qualification.
- Diploma/Degree in Computer Science(CS) from a recognized University/ Institute, or ‘O’ Level Certificate awarded by DOEACC/NIELET Society, or CCC Certificate in CS from recognized institute/university established by law in India.
- Computer Knowledge i.e., Computer Operation, Data Entry, and Word Processing etc.
AHC Vacancy 2019 Details
- The total number of vacancies announced by AHC are 147.
- The number of vacancies announced for the position of Review Officer in AHC are 132.
- The number of vacancies announced for the position of Computer Assistant in AHC are 15.
AHC Recruitment 2019 Selection Procedure
The selection for the posts of Review Officer and Computer Assistants will be done through two stages of examination.
Stage – I
- The Stage-I Examination shall be objective type test that will be offline in mode. The test will OMR Sheet type comprising of 200 Questions with maximum marks as 200.
- The duration of the OMR sheet-based objective type test shall be of 150 Minutes.
- There shall be no penalty for the wrong answers. Candidates can attempt all questions as they won’t lose any marks for wrong answers.
Stage – II
- The Stage-II Examination shall be Computer Knowledge Test.
- The stage-II exam shall be of 50 marks for 15 minutes.
- The Computer Knowledge Test shall include Computer Operation, Data Entry, and Word Processing etc.
- The minimum marks to be obtained by a candidate in Stage-II to be eligible for final selection shall be 17 marks.
- Candidates shall be also be provided 500 words text in English language which they shall be required to reproduce on the computer in the same format within 15 minutes.
In the stage-I examination 5 candidates in each category, for each vacancy will be selected to prepare the merit based on their performance in the Objective Type Test (Stage-I).
Candidates shortlisted in the Stage-I examination shall be called for Computer Knowledge Test (Stage-II). The schedule of Computer Knowledge Test will be uploaded on the website of AHC, www.allahabadhighcourt.in. No interview will be held for selection of candidates. The final selection will be made based on the candidates performance in Stage-II exam.
Syllabus for Written Exam (Stage-I)
The syllabus for written exam for selection of AHC Review Officer and Computer Assistant includes:
- General Science
- Indian National Movement
- History of India
- Indian Agriculture, Commerce and Trade
- Indian Polity, Economy and Culture
- World Geography & Geography and Resource in India
- Population, Ecology and Urbanisation (in Context of India)
- General Intelligentsia
- Elementary Knowledge of Computers
- Current National and International Important Events
- Knowledge of General English and General Hindi of Graduation Level
- Special Knowledge regarding Culture, Education, Agriculture, Industry, Trade, Living and Social Traditions of Uttar Pradesh
AHC Vacancy 2019 Apply Online
- Apply online for the post of Review Officer
- Apply Online for the post of Computer Assistant
- Official Notification for the post of Review Officer
- Notification for the post of Computer Assistant
The Bottom Line
The complete details on Allahabad High Court RO and CA Recruitment 2019 have been discussed here. Important dates, eligibility & vacancy details, link to apply online, and selection procedure is mentioned. We advise all the interested and eligible candidates to read official notification released by the Allahabad High Court before applying for any of the positions.
Share your queries with us in the comment section below.