While preparing for an interview, try to know full information beforehand. Some important things to consider are:
1. Keep your professionally-written resume.
2. Know with who you will be meeting for the interview.
3. Ask for a detailed job description, so you know the roles and responsibilities you are appearing for.
4. Wearing professional dress is the best way you can dress for an interview, but if the company has a dress code, you must follow it. Know about the dress code.
5. Keep the office address and directions with you. Also keep phone number of a concerned person, whom you can call if you can’t find the address.
These are the basic things about interview schedule. Besides these you must know a bit about company and what it deals in. To know more about the company follow these:
1. Google the company to reach its website.
2. Collect information on size of organization and its worth.
3. Founders of the company
4. Product and services offered by the company.
5. Recent news, if any about the company.
You need to have a basic idea about the company, and its services. This research won’t take much of your time.
1. Prepare about yourself, as this is the first thing that every interviewer asks.
2. Keep your achievement at your fingertips.
3. Be clear about your strength and weakness.
4. Make yourself mentally prepare to demonstrate your leadership, teamwork and decision making qualities.
5. Also, make sure which non-work achievement you will be sharing with the interviewer.
6. Share the biggest challenge you have handled till date.
Plan what you will wear for the interview, keep it well pressed, and always reach the interview venue 15 minutes before the scheduled time.
A professionally-written resume and these simple things will help you in answering interview questions confidently and will also increase your chances of getting selected.