Those seeking a career in banking sector should be happy to know that Axis Bank gives you an opportunity to fulfill your dreams. Axis Bank Young Bankers Program that recruits candidates for the post of customer service manager. The bank screens the candidate through a computer-based test (CBT) and interview. Those who are able to clear the CBT are called for interview. The candidates are also required to bring their original documents at the time of interview, if all the information provided by the candidate are found authentic they are offered the job with the bank.
Fee Structure and Other Details
- The fee for the Young Bankers program is 3.29 Lakhs + taxes. This fee includes candidate’s boarding, lodging, tablet expenses and tuition fee.
- The duration of course is 1 year.
- Stipend is offered to candidates during all the stages of the program.
- Candidates are offered a salary package of 4.12 lakhs after successful completion of the program.
- The candidates are eligible to take an educational loan from Axis bank to pursue the course. The bank gives subsidized loan to interested candidates at 13% interest, along with a moratorium period of 18 months.
Eligibility for Axis Bank Young Bankers Program
The candidates should not be less than 21 years in age and not exceed 30 years as on or after April 1, 1989.
- Candidates are required to have minimum 50% in their final year of graduation or should have an aggregate of minimum 50% in all years of graduation.
- Candidates are selected through a two-stage process that includes a computer-based test (CBT) and interview.
- To be selected by the bank, the candidates are required to send a “self-declaration” medical fitness form. Candidates will be considered for the job only after they are found medically fit.
- All the details provided by the bank will be cross verified by the bank through an external agency. The educational qualification mentioned by the candidate have to be true, if found unauthentic the candidate will be disqualified.
What is offered by the Young Bankers Program
- 6 months of classroom sessions with stipend of 5000 per month to the candidates.
- 3 months of internship period at any Axis Bank Branch across India with stipend 12000 per month to the candidates.
- 3 months of on the job training at any Axis Bank Brach across India.
- Candidates can draw a salary of 4.48 lakhs on successful completion of the training, internship and on the job training.
- Candidates will be posted as customer service manager at assistant manager grade.
Why’s for choosing the Young Bankers Program
- Assured job
- Earn and learn scenario
- Work oriented training
The Documents That Are Required by the Bank
- PAN Card
- Aadhar card issued by the UIDA
- Any address proof; Driving license, passport, voter’s identity card, or NREGA card (it is a job card),
- A proof of DOB that could be a Driving license, Birth Certificate, Passport, School Learning certificate, SSC/HSC certificate, voter/election card.
- Proof of education; SSC and HSC mark sheets
- Certificate of graduation, mark sheets.
The candidates selected will be issued an admission and provisional letter of appointment from the bank towards their future employment.
The Bottom Line
The candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility norms before applying for the program. You may not be eligible for the Young Bankers Program if you have a relative working with the bank, so . If you have query, write it in the comment box below.