Allahabad University has invited applications for the post of Professor, Assistant Professor and Associate Professor in various Centers/Departments of the University. The candidates should read the instructions carefully before filling the online application.
- The official notification was released on 23.04.2019.
- The end date for the online registration is 20.05.2019.
- The last date for the final submission of the completed form is 22.05.2019.
- The application fee for SC/ST candidates is Rs. 450, including the facilitation charges.
- The application fee for UR, SEBC (OBC), EWS candidates is Rs. 1050 (facilitation fee inclusive)
- The candidates who have already applied against the Advertisement UoA/Asst Prof/02/2017 are exempted from fee, but they have to apply afresh with facilitation charges of Rs. 50.
Those SEBC category candidates who fall in the creamy layer will not be entitled for the reservation, they have to apply as general category candidate.
- The Allahabad University is inviting application to fill 558 posts.
- The number of vacancies for Assistant professor are 336.
- The total number of vacancies for Associate professor are 156.
- The number of vacancies for the post of Professor are 66.
- The candidates should have minimum 55% marks in related subject with NET/SLET exam passed. The relaxation of 5% will be given to the categories mentioned in the UGC Regulations, 2018, if they have passed without any grace marks.
- Ph.D candidates are exempted from the NET/SLET crietria.
We advise candidates to read the official notification for the post of Professor, Associate Professor, and Assistant Professor before filling out the form.
- To read the notification for the post of Professor, Click Here.
- To download notification for Associate Professor post, Click Here.
- To download notification for Assistant Professor post, Click Here.
The Bottom Line
The candidates must periodically visit the official website of Allahabad University, located at www.allduniv.ac.in, for any update on the recruitment process. The candidates belonging to the reserved categories will be required to submit their caste certificate as per the performa of Government of India. The candidates should ascertain that they meet the eligibility crietria, if found ineligible at any stage of the recruitment process their candidature will be cancelled.