Institute of Banking Personal Selection (IBPS) has invited applications from eligible candidates for the recruitment of specialists officer (SO) XI to fulfill 1800 vacancies. If you meet the educational qualification and age criteria you can apply online for the IBPS SO recruitment 2021 from 3rd November 2021 to 23rd November 2021. We have compiled all the important information related to IBPS SO recruitment 2021 here for you like exam date, eligibility, link to apply online etc. If you are aspiring to get a job in bank, read the complete blog posts.
IBPS Specialist Officer (SO) Recruitment 2021 – Important Dates
- The application process for IBPS SO recruitment 2021 started from: November 3, 2021.
- The end date to apply online is 23rd November 2021.
- End date for the payment of fee is 23rd Nov 2021.
- IBPS SO Prelim Exam 2021 will be held on 26 December 2021.
- IBPS SO Main exam is scheduled for 30th January 2022.
IBPS Specialist Officer (SO) Online Form 2021 – Application Fee
- The application fee to be paid by General and OBC category candidates is Rs. 850.
- The candidates belonging to SC / ST / PH categories need to pau Rs. 175 as application fee.
- Applicants can pay the examination fee via debit card, credit card, net banking or E Challan mode only.
IBPS Specialist Officer SO XI Recruitment 2021 – Age Limit as on 01/11/2021
- The minimum age of applicants should not be less than 20 years.
- The maximum age of candidates should not be more than 30 years.
- Age relaxation will be given as per rules.
Total number of vacancies announced are 1828 for various positions including:
- Agriculture Field Officer (AFO): 880
- Marketing Officer (MO): 535
- IT officer: 220
- Rajbasha Adhikari: 84
- HR / Personal Officer: 61
- Law officer: 44
Eligibility criteria varies with the posts, you can check it by downloading the IBPS SO XI recruitment notification 2021.
Banking aspirants must not miss to apply for IBPS SO recruitment 2021, all the important information with links have been discussed above. We encourage candidates to read the official notification carefully and check the eligibility criteria before applying for the posts.