Indian Air Force has released the recruitment notification for the interested and eligible applicants for the post of Airman in GROUP X’ and Group Y Trades. Unmarried Indian and Nepalese candidates can apply online for the aforementioned posts. The online registration process has been started and candidates willing to work with IAF can apply till 15 July 2019.
In this post, we have compiled the details of Air Force X, Y Airmen Recruitment 2019. Scroll down to know more about the aforementioned vacancies if you are passionate to join the Indian Air Force.
• The online application submission process has been started from 1 July 2019
• The last date to apply for the post of Airman in Group X’ and Group Y Trades in IAF is 15 July 2019, the date is extended to July 18, 2019. Apply online before 4.30 PM.
• Online exam will be conducted on September 21-24, 2019
Indian Air Force Recruitment 2019: Eligibility Criteria
As per the official notification, candidate born between 19 July 1999 and 01 July 2003 (both days inclusive) is eligible to apply. The upper age limit to apply for the post of Airman in GROUP X’ and Group Y Trades is 21 years.
For Group ‘X’ (Except Education Instructor Trade)
• Candidate must have passed Intermediate/10+2/ Equivalent examination with Mathematics, Physics, and English from a recognized board with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English.
• Applicants with Three years Diploma Course in Engineering in any stream can also apply for the vacancies in Group X.
Group ‘Y’ (Except Medical Assistant and Musician) Trades
• Candidates who have cleared Intermediate / 10+2 / Equivalent Examination in any stream from central or state board with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English are eligible to apply for Group ‘Y’ vacancies in Air Force.
• Applicants who have passed a two years vocational course from Educational Boards with minimum 50% marks can also apply for the Group ‘Y’ Trade in Air Force.
Group ‘Y’ Medical Assistant Trade
• Candidate must have successfully clear 10+2/ Intermediate or Equivalent examination with PCB and score minimum 50% marks in it.
How to apply online for Indian Air Force Recruitment 2019
If you fulfill the eligibility criteria set by the IAF to join the Air Force as X, Y Group Airmen then you follow the below given steps to apply online;
1. Navigate to the official website for the recruitment in IAF; careerindianairforce.cdac.in
2. Click on the Airman tab given on the homepage of the website and you will be directed to a new page.
3. Click on the ‘Apply Now’ link. If you haven’t registered for intake 02/2020 yet, then click on New User.
4. Fill up your details and to sign up on the registration form. After completing this process you will be redirected again to the Sign In page.
5. Enter your email id, password and captcha code given on the page.
6. Fill all the asked details on a page that appear on your screen, pay the application fee and upload the required document on the page.
7. Now click on submit button to send your application for the vacancies o Air Force as X, Y Group Airmen.
Applicants will have to pay to Rs 250 as examination fee to apply for the aforementioned posts in Air Force. The fee can be paid through debit card, credit card, Unified Payments Interface (UPI) or net banking.
Selection of the candidates in Air India for X, Y Group Airmen will be conducted in three phases. Here is the detail of same;
• In the 1st phase, the applicant will have to appear in the online test at the examination centers allotted to the candidates. Duration of the Online test for the recruitment for Group X shall be 60 minutes and the test will comprise the 10+2 level question from English, Physics, and Mathematics.
• To recruit the candidates in Group Y applicants will have to appear in an online test of 45 minutes. The question paper will be having the questions from English, Reasoning & General Awareness from 10+2 standard.
• Applicants, who have applied for both trades, will have to appear in 85-minute long online exam which will have question form English, Physics, Mathematics as per 10+2 CBSE syllabus and Reasoning & General Awareness (RAGA).
• In the 2nd phase of the selection procedure, applicants will have to undergo the physical fitness test. Those candidates, who have cleared the online written exam, will be called for the second round. Candidates will have to carry their original mark sheets and other documents for document verification procedure.
• Further to select the suitable candidate for Air Force the shortlisted candidates will have to appear in Adaptability Test-I (objective type is written test).
• The 3rd and final phase to select the right candidate will be of Medical Examination that will be conducted by Air Force Medical Team as per IAF medical standards and policy.
Selected candidates in the selection process of the Air force for group X, Y will be on training. During training, a stipend of Rs. 14,600/- per month shall be paid. On completion of training the starting gross emoluments at the minimum of scale of pay will be as follows;
• For ‘X’ Trade: Rs.33,100/- per month plus Dearness allowance.
• For ‘Y’ Trade: Rs. 26,900/- per month plus Dearness allowance (as applicable).
Selected candidates will be eligible to get other benefits from IAF with some additional allowances.
• To read the official Notification for the recruitment of Air Force X, Y group Airmen, click here.
• To apply online for the above discussed posts in IAF, click here.
The Bottom Line
This article comprises the details of vacancies in Indian Air force for 10+2 pass out male candidates. The desirous applicants can apply online by following the steps given in the post. In case of any further query related to Air Force X, Y group Airmen Recruitment 2019, feel free to write to us in the comment box below, we shall revert you soon.