Indian Air Force has invited online applications from interested and eligible candidates for the courses commencing in January 2021 for grant of Short Service Commission (SSC) in Flying Branch and Permanent Commission (PC) and Short Service Commission (SSC) in Ground Duty (Technical and Non-Technical) Branches. The AFCAT 2020 Notification is released. Air Force has also invited applications for grant of PC/SSC for NCC Special Entry Scheme for Flying Branch. Registration process will start from December 1, 2019.
Scroll Down to know the AFCAT 2020 Online form and other details.
- The application submission process for AFCAT 2020 online form will start from Dec 1, 2019.
- The closing date for submission of AFCAT 01/2020 online form is 30th December 2019.
- Candidates can make payment of application fee till Dec 30, 2019.
- The date of examination is yet to be notified.
- The application fee to be paid by all category candidates for AFCAT Entry is Rs. 250.
- There is no application fee for NCC Special Entry.
- The payment of application fee can be done through Debit card, Credit card, Net banking or E Challan.
AFCAT 2020 Vacancy Details
For AFCAT Entry
|Flying||SSC – 60|
|Ground Duty (Technical)||AE(L): PC -40, SSC- 26|
AE(M): PC -23, SSC-16
|Ground Duty (Non-Technical)||Administration: PC – 24, SSC- 16|
Accounts: PC – 14, SSC -10
Logistics: PC-12, SSC- 08
For NCC Special Entry
- 10% seats out of CDSE vacancies are for PC and 10% seats out of AFCAT vacancies are for SSC.
AFCAT 01/2020 Eligibility
- The candidates should be between 20 to 24 years as on January 1, 2021 i.e. candidate should be born between January 2, 1997 to January 1, 2001 (both dates are inclusive).
- Upper age limit for candidates with valid Commercial Pilot License issued by DGCA (India) is relaxable upto 26 years.
Ground Duty (Technical/Non-Technical) Branches
- Candidates should be 20 to 26 years in age as on January 1, 2021 i.e. they should be born between Jan 2, 1995 to Jan 1, 2001 (both dates are inclusive).
To know the details on medical/physical standards, educational qualification and selection procedure, visit the website https://afcat.cdac.in.
The candidates who are eligible for more than one entry have to apply for each position separately.
The Bottom Line
Here AFCAT 01/2020 Online Form and other details are included. Candidates are advised to ascertain their eligibility before applying online. Apply separately if you are eligible for various posts. The detailed notification is available on the official website of Indian Air Force,
In case you have a question, write it to us in the comment section below.