Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has invited online applications from 12th pass for Combined Higher Secondary Level CHSL for various vacancies. Those who are seeking a government job and are eligible must not miss the chance to apply for SSC CHSL 10+2 recruitment 2020. Interested candidates must read the complete official notification before applying for it.
What you need to know:
SSC CHSL 2020 – Important Dates
- Application process started from 6th November 2020.
- Candidates can register till 15 December 2020.
- Last date to make online payment is 17th Dec 2020.
- Last date for generation of offline Challan is 19 December 2020.
- Paper I to be held online on 12-27 April 2021.
- Date of Paper II is yet to be notified.
- Application fee to be paid by General / OBC category candidates is Rs. 100.
- All category female candidates and all SC / ST / PH candidates are exempted from payment of fee.
- Candidates can make payment of application fee online through Debit Card, net banking, Credit Card, Net Banking or pay it through Offline E Challan.
SSC CHSL 10+2 Recruitment 2020 Eligibility
- Candidates must not be less than 18 Years and above 27 years as on 01/01/2021.
- Age relaxation in upper age limit will be as per rules.
- For LDC/ JSA, PA/ SA, DEO (except DEOs in C&AG): Candidates are required to have passed 12th Standard or equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- For Data Entry Operator (DEO Grade ‘A’) in the Office of Comptroller and Auditor General of India (C&AG): Candidates must be 12th pass in Science stream with Mathematics as a subject from a recognized Board.
Through SSC CHSL 10+2 Recruitment 2020, candidates will be recruited on the below listed posts:
- Lower Division Clerk/ Junior Secretariat Assistant
- Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant
- Data Entry Operators (DEOs)
Scheme of Examination
- The examination will consist of three stages: Computer Based Examination (Tier-I), Descriptive Paper (Tier-II) and Skill Test/ Typing Test (Tier-III).
- Tier-I exam will test candidates skills in English Language (basic knowledge), General Intelligence, General Awareness and Quantitative Aptitude.
- For all four parts of the Tier-I exam, the duration will be 60 minutes.
- Each section will have 25 questions for 50 marks.
For more details read the SSC CHSL 10+2 Notification 2020
Those who are still in their 10+2 and want to get a government job, they need right guidance before they move ahead. You must understand if this job is the one that you are interested in as well as your personality and skills match with it. If you have no answers to these questions, you need a career counselling session.
This is a golden opportunity for 10+2 pass candidates to get a government job. All the necessary details on SSC CHSL 10+2 recruitment 2020 is discussed. Interested candidates much check their eligibility and read complete notification carefully before applying.