RPSC JLO Recruitment 2019 – Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) has invited applications for the posts of junior legal officers. RPSC has announced 156 vacancies in the RPSC JLO Notification 2019. Candidates should know that online is the only mode of application and only eligible candidates should apply.
Interested candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria for RPSC JLO Recruitment 2019 and then only apply online for 156 Junior Legal Officer vacancies. The important dates and other details are discussed below in the article.
RPSC JLO Recruitment 2019 – Important Dates
- The online registration for RPSC junior legal officer recruitment 2019 will start from 25th September 2019.
- The end date to submit the online application for RPSC JLO recruitment 2019 is 25th October 2019.
- The date for admit card availability and RPSC JLO Exam 2019 will be notified soon.
RPSC JLO 2019 Recruitment – Application Fee
- The application fee to be submitted by General candidates is Rs. 350.
- The application fee for candidates belonging to OBC/BC categories is Rs. 250.
- The examination fee to be paid by SC/ST candidates is Rs. 150.
RPSC Junior Legal Officer 2019 Vacancy Details
- Total number of vacancies announced are 156
- Vacancies for Junior Legal Officer – Non TSP Area are 145
- Vacancies for Junior Legal Officer – TSP Area are 11
Eligibility for RPSC JLO 2019 Recruitment
- The minimum age attained by candidates should not be less than 21 years and more than 40 years as on January 1, 2019.
- Age relaxations will be given as per rules of Government of India.
- Candidates must have Bachelor’s Degree in Law from a Recognized University in India.
- Knowledge of Hindi & Rajasthani Culture is a mandatory requirement.
RPSC JLO Recruitment 2019 Selection Process
- The selection process of RPSC Junior Legal Officer 2019 will include three phases; Written Exam, Knowledge of Local Language and Interview.
- Candidates who will obtain qualifying marks in the written test will be called for the further stages of selection process.
- Interview will be the final phase of selection.
RPSC JLO Exam Pattern 2019
Find below the RPSC JLO exam pattern 2019 with important topics. Details on interview process are also included. Scroll to know more.
- The Paper-I for RPSC JLO Recruitment 2019 will include questions on
Constitution of India
Directive Principles and enforcement of rights
Functioning of High Court and Supreme Court and attorney General
- The Paper-II for RPSC Junior Legal Officer Recruitment 2019 will include questions on
Civil Procedure Code
Criminal Procedure Code
Provisions in Government Office
- Paper-III of the RPSC 2019 recruitment for JLO will include questions on
Interpretation of Statutes
- All the three papers will be conducted for 50 marks each.
- The Paper-IV will be conducted in 2 parts, Part – A (Hindi) and Part-B (English), where each part will be of 25 marks each.
- Each paper shall be of 3 hours in duration.
- The paper will be qualifying in nature with 40% as qualifying marks in each paper.
- All papers except language papers shall be answered in either English or Hindi.
- The standard of the language paper will be of senior secondary level.
- The interview process of RPSC JLO 2019 selection shall carry 25 marks.
- Only those candidates will be called for interview who will clear the written test with required minimum qualifying marks.
The candidates must read the official notification for RPSC JLO Recruitment 2019 before applying online. The eligibility for the Junior Legal Officer can be found in RPSC JLO notification 2019. Download the notification from the below link.
The link to apply online will be activate from 25th September 2019 till the end date of application submission. Candidates must visit the official website of RPSC for new announcements related to RPSC JLO Recruitment 2019.
The Bottom Line
Now when you know all the important details on RPSC JLO Recruitment 2019, you must not miss the end date for application submission. Important dates, eligibility, exam pattern, and selection process are discussed. We advise candidates to read the official notification carefully for additional information. You can also write your queries in the comment section below.
All the best!
Also Read: RPSC Veterinary Officer Recruitment Online Form 2019