Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) has invited applications for the post of veterinary officer. The online form for the post of Veterinary Officer Recruitment 2019 are available on the official website of RPSC from 25th October 2019 . Candidates looking for government job in Rajasthan must not miss this opportunity. We advise candidates to check the complete eligibility criteria before applying online.
RPSC Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
- The RPSC online form 2019 will be available online from 25th October 2019.
- Last date to submit online application is 24th November 2019.
- The date of exam and availability of admit card will be notified soon.
- Application fee to be paid by General and other state candidates is Rs. 350.
- OBC/BC category candidates have to pay Rs. 250 as application fee.
- SC/ST category candidates have to pay Rs. 150 as examination fee.
- Candidates can make payment of fee through Rajasthan E Mitra Portal or via Debit/Credit card or Net banking.
RPSC Veterinary Officer Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- To apply, candidates shall not be less than 21 year in age as on 01/01/2020.
- The age of candidates shall not be over 40 years as on 01/01/2020.
- Age relaxation will be given as per rules.
- Candidates are required to have Bachelor’s Degree in Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry of a recognized University in India.
- Candidates are also required to have working Knowledge of Hindi & Rajasthani Culture.
Candidates are advised to read the RPSC recruitment notification 2019 before applying.
RPSC Vacancy 2019 Details
- The total number of vacancies announced for the post of Veterinary Officer are 900.
- The category wise vacancies are
General – 297
BC – 171
MBC – 40
EWS – 81
SC – 130
ST – 97
The Bottom Line
Here we have included all the necessary details on RPSC veterinary officer recruitment online form 2019, including dates, application fee, eligibility, vacancy details etc. However, candidates shall read the complete notification before filling the application form online. Only those candidates shall apply who fulfill the eligibility criteria.
If you have a question, write it to us in the comment section below.
Also Read : RPSC JLO Recruitment 2019 – Dates, Eligibility, Exam Pattern and Selection Process