LIC has released the notification for the recruitment of apprentice development officer (ADO) to fill 8581 vacant posts in different zones. Read on to know the zone-wise vacancy details. Separate notification is released for different zone, and the eligibility might differ as per the zone. Eligible and interested candidates must ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria and other requirements before applying.
Let’s know the exam date, fee, eligibility and other details.
Important Dates for LIC ADO Recruitment 2019
- Application process for LIC ADO recruitment 2019 started from 20th May 2019.
- Candidates can apply online on or before June 9, 2019.
- The date for the online preliminary exam are July 6-13, 2019.
- Candidates can download the admit cards from June 29, 2019.
- The main exam is to be held on 10th August 2019.
- The application fee for OBC/EWS/General candidates is Rs. 600.
- The fee for SC/ST/PH candidates is Rs. 50.
- The candidates can make the payment of examination fee through Credit card, Debit card, Net banking, and E Challan mode only.
Eligibility for LIC ADO Recruitment 2019
- The minimum eligible age for candidates is 21 years.
- The maximum eligibility age for candidates should not be more than 30 years.
- Age relaxation will be given as per government rules.
- Candidates with Bachelor Degree in any stream are eligible to apply.
- An LIC Agent or Employee are also eligible to apply.
LIC ADO Recruitment 2019 – Vacancy Details
- The total number of vacancies for the post of ADO are 8581.
- Zone-wise total posts for LIC ADO Recruitment
- 1042 posts for North Central Zonal Office, NCZ, Kanpur, UP
- 525 posts for Central Zonal Office CZ, Bhopal MPI
- 701 posts for East Central Zonal Office ECZ, Patna Bihar
- 1130 posts for Northern Zonal Office, NZ, Delhi
- 922 posts for Eastern Zonal Officer EZ, Kolkata WB
- 1257 posts for Southern Zonal Office, SZ Chennai
- 1251 posts for South Central Zonal Office, SCZ Hyderabad
- 1753 posts for Western Zonal Office, WZ Mumbai, Maharashtra
- To register online candidates, click here
- To read the zona-wise notification, click here
- To visit the official website of LIC, click here
Winding It Up
Now you know all the important details related to LIC ADO Recruitment 2019. Interested candidates must apply before the end date. Applying is not enough; you need to start preparing for the exam. Preliminary is a mandatory stage to be passed to appear in Main exam.
Go fresh, go confident!
Also Read: LIC Housing Finance Ltd (HFL) Assistant Manager Legal Recruitment 2019-20